Status: active

Last Kiss

Liam Caudill

Image

"Hey I was just calling to let you know that we can't meet up at registration anymore. I forgot that I have to go pick up Liam and his brother Chris from the airport and won't be able to go to registration. I do want to see you later though. Liam will be staying with us for two days so we will have to sneak a whole bunch more. Well I will get off of here, I love you. You know how good that sounds. I could get used to saying it. haha well bye. I'll talk to you later."

I hung up the phone with Drew and headed for the shower. Things were really great right now and they were getting better every step of the way. I was seeing Liam in less then three hours and I was ecstatic! When I was done getting ready my dad took me to the nearest airport. By nearest I meant the one that was two hours away. But for Liam it was so worth it.

"Liam! Oh my gosh! It's so good to see you!" I said running towards him.

"Oh my gosh Aria you look amazing!" Liam said hugging me.

"Well aren't you sweet! You ready to go to my house?"

"Of course!"

On the car ride home we sat in the back dancing and singing to the music like old times. I had really missed him all this time and I hadn't known how much until now. I felt so free when I was with Liam. We got to my house right as Bentley and Drew pulled up.

Great

"Hey Aria" Drew said.

"Hello Drew, this is Liam." I said with a grin on my face.

After I introduced Liam to Drew we headed to my room.

"Did you see the way that Drew guy looked at you?" Liam chuckled

"What do you mean?"

"It's obvious that he likes you!"

"Obvious? I wouldn't say that." I chuckled.

"Watch out for him. He's trying to steal you away from me"

Oh did I mention me and Liam had a bit of a thing before he left. Whoops I guess I forgot to tell you guys. I think nows a good time because he's trying to pull one on me.

"Like old times?"

What was I supposed to say. I'm secretly dating my brother's best friend, who I really shouldn't be. I couldn't do that so I played along. I think I played a long I little too well.

Liam kissed my lips before I knew it he was kissing harder and longer. I never wanted things to go that far but what was I supposed to do? And it's not like I didn't want it. I couldn't let Drew find out either way.

"Oh Liam you know all the right spots"

"I can't believe I had to wait that long to get with you. You are amazing!" Liam said kissing my neck again.

"Well you knew I'd be amazing. I can't believe I just did my best friend."

"But you know you loved it"

"And I wasn't going to deny it. Oh and no PDA. If my dad finds out that we are a "thing" while your here he will surly not want you staying here. And if he tries to kick you out we can't have this fun that we are having." I said putting my fingers on his bare chest and kissing down his body.

We slipped back down under the covers before my dad knocked on the door.

"Shit." I whispered while popping back from underneath the covers.

"Aria, open the door."

"Hold on, I'm changing."

"Where is Liam?"

"I think he's with Bentley and Drew."

"Oh okay."

"You gotten dressed now get the hell out of here." I whispered will gathering my own clothes.

"You need to go out this window" I said while opening it. Liam followed along with the plan. When I knew he was gone I opened my door.

"Okay hunny, we need to talk. Sit down"

Shit, if only he knew what kind of bed he was sitting on

"What is this all about, Dad."

"Well I have been informed by your brother and Drew that you may be having sex. Now before you say anything I'm not going to ask if your having sex or not I'm just going to give you this."

He pulled a 10 pack of condoms.

"Hold out your hand. Okay, now you use these wisely and you can hide them so I can't come counting them. I just want you to be safe."

"Um..thanks dad."

What the fuck! I have to go beat the shit out of them now.

I waited until dad went up to his room to race down to where the boys were at. When I got down to their "layer" Liam was down there.

"Can I talk to you two" I said pointing at Bentley and Drew.

"Whatever could you want my darling sister"

"Oh cut the crap, why did you tell dad that I was having sex?"

"Me? him? us? Now why would we do that?" Bentley said with a smirk.

I smacked him the back of the head.

"I told you to cut the crap. Now spill"

"You know that guy sitting on the couch right there, apparently he knows all the right spots."

"Holy shit. You little sneak."

In our conversation Drew sat there in silence. I can't believe I had blown it with Drew already, or had I?
♠ ♠ ♠
Done <3 I hope you guys like it! What do you think of Liam? Do you think Aria should have said no because of Drew? Comment and subscribe! Love you guys!