Status: active

Last Kiss

Little Fun

Image[

"Drew..can we talk?" I said waking up Drew who was asleep on my couch.

"Sure." Drew said following me outside.

"Drew, I'm sorry about last night. Liam and I had a thing before he left as you can probably tell things weren't over between us. We didn't want things to be over. Once he got back all the memories came back. I didn't know how to control myself. I'm really sorry. If you want to break up with me I completely understand. But I love you Drew." I said finding myself in tears halfway through my "speech".

“Babe, I love you so much. I know that having our relationship as secret is really hard on you which probably part of the reason you cheated on me. I understand that but what you probably think is going to happen is I’m going to break up with you. Honestly what you did was wrong, but I don’t want to let you go, so I forgive you. Please tell Liam that you can’t be with him or I won’t tell Bentley that we are together.”

“Yes! I love you! Celebrate? Tonight? My room 11 o’clock?”

Drew agreed and picked me up and swung me around as we kissed.
Later that day I ran up to the guest room to find Liam.

“Liam, we need to talk.” I said walking in on him changing.

“Oh shit. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to. Um yeah I’ll come back later.” I said turning around.

“No, your fine; what did you want to talk about?”

“We can’t be together. When we you know, well I was dating Drew and I still am. He knows what happened and he forgives me. And now he finally wants to tell people that we are together. That’s big to me since it’s been a secret for a while now. And you, you’ll be gone soon enough, even though I love you and I always will, things will never work if you’re not near.”

That felt good to finally get out.

“I understand, but since I’m only here for another day or two lets have fun.”

“Fun?”

“Yeah like this.” Liam said kissing me neck.

As much I wanted to tell him now I couldn’t. I had wanted this; I’ve wanted him for so long now. I couldn’t push myself to tell him now. I knew I was going to pay for it but couldn’t I just have a little fun?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it!
are you pissed at Aria, Liam, Drew? Or anyone?
Do you think Aria is a whore?
Who do you think she should be with? let me know in the comments! love you guys!

NEW BANNER! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!
THE WONDERFUL TEDDI AKA TURN RIGHT MADE IT(: