Status: active

Last Kiss

Secrets

Image

I don't know what is up with me. I love Drew but I did love Liam and when he left I wasn't over him. But he's going back home soon and I can forget this ever happened and be happen with Drew...right?

"Hey, you got a minute?" Liam said while walking into my room.

"Sure, close the door." I said turning around in my desk chair.

"I already asked your dad and he said it was fine. But um my mom needs to stay a little while longer in Cali and your dad is letting me stay here because I don't want to be with my Uncle. Oh and Chris will be coming here in a few days."

"Oh my gosh. This is great Liam! But remember I'm dating Drew."

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him."

"I guess your right" I said after Liam pressed his lips against mine.

I felt terrible. I feel like a two timer.

I had to get out of the house. I decided the best place to go was to see my mom. I hadn't seen her in a while anyways. I left the house a little bit after lunch. I didn't call mom ahead of time because I knew she wouldn't answer. The thing about her is you kind of have to drop in because she's not good about making plans. I knew it wouldn't take me long to go and find her because it was Thursday; she was coming into town for her weekly hair appointment.

I stepped into her favorite Salon to find that she wasn't there. I walked over to the nearest worker there.

"Hi, um I'm looking for a Courtney Settle. She comes down here every week for a hair appointment. You haven't seen her around here today or lately have you?"

The worker looked confused. I figured she would because she didn't look like she speak English.

"We has no, um Courtney Settle. Her name ring no bell. I has no record either."

"Oh, okay. Um thank you for your help. Have a nice day"

"You come back and see us?"

I nodded yes and walked outside. I found the nearest bench and dialed my moms cell number in.

"Hello?"

"Mom? Hey, it's me, Aria. I came to your hair salon place to see you but they said they had no record of you every coming there."

"I love you" she said as she began to cry and then she hung up.

Next I called my dad.

"Um dad, hey I went to go see mom at her favorite hair place and she wasn't there. They even said they had no record of her even getting her hair done there, when I know for a fact that she does. I called her too and she barely said anything but Hello and I love you. She even cried before she hung up. Do you happen to know what's wrong?"

After a moment of silence he began to talk back.

"Um your mother, she is going to jail. As of tomorrow she will be in the North Carolina State Jail."

"WHAT?! Why?"

"Um, she stole money from the salon. As far as I know she will only be in there for five months."

"woah, this is too much." I said before hanging up.

This was all too much. One thing I needed was Drew. Drew always seemed to comfort me in my time of need. I wasn't going to let Liam get in the way of that this time. I wanted Drew; I needed Drew.

I pulled out my phone and quickly texted Drew.

Drew, my mom is going to jail. She stole money and she won't be out for about five months. I'm falling apart here. I really need you. I don't need Liam, I need you. I love you. Please come and see me at my house. ASAP.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it!
I know it's not much but you find out kind of a lot!
Please comment and subscribe! It would mean the world to me! (:
Please also check out my new story! link: http://stories.mibba.com/read/396304/Why-cant-we-all-feel-like-gifts-from-God/

I hope you guys like that story too!
I love you guys!

Have a great day/night!

-erinthepoet9