Status: active

Last Kiss

Where are you when I need you the most?

Image

It had been a couple of days since I had heard from Drew. He seems to be avoiding my existence lately. I was liking the sound of having a boyfriend and the fact that he was about to tell his best friend, my brother about us being together and then he basically drops off the earth in a matter of days. I didn’t know what was up.

I’m feel like such a terrible person and I don’t understand why you aren’t picking up your phone. Maybe Bentley has been talking shit about me, I don’t know. But what I do know is that I need you so please pick up your phone and call me. Give me another chance please? I love you Drew…I really do. Call me.

I walked around the house searching for Bentley but everywhere I turned Liam was right there.

“Hey, where is Drew?” Liam said with a smirk.

“That’s what I’m trying to find out. Have you seen Bentley?”

“Nope, sure haven’t” Liam said getting closer to me and putting his hands on my hips.

“No, Liam! I can’t, I’m in love with Drew.”

“Well when he breaks your heart, don’t come crawling back to me.”

*****************************

When I finally found Bentley he didn’t seem to interested in talking to me.

“Hey Bentley, have you talked to Drew lately?” I said with a frustrated vibe.

“Why do you want to know? Bentley said in a snappy tone.

I was in the process of saying something back when he started talking again.

“Chill, I’m kidding. He’s outside.” Bentley said chuckling.

Outside I saw Drew leaning against Bentley’s car in deep thought; I slowly approached him.

“Hey” I said softly

“Oh, hey” Drew said rubbing his eyes.

“Why haven’t you called me back? Or even try to talk to me?” I said not trying to get in his face about it.

“I just needed time to think. I’m sorry that it happened to be when you needed me the most.”

“It’s okay; just please try not to leave me hanging like that again I was worried about you.”

The conversation ended with our apologies to one another and everything finally felt okay.

Later that day dad had decided to make dinner for Liam’s brother, Chris’s arrival. Chris had been at the house for an hour before dinner was going to be served. Dad had fixed his “famous” homemade pizza, which was my favorite.

“Okay dinner is served!” Dad said laying the pizzas out on the counter.

“Looks delicious Mr. Settle” said Chris kindly.

“For that comment you can call me Mark” Mark said and the guys chuckled.

I grabbed my slice of pizza but after I took one bit my stomach took a turn for the worst. I had never felt this way before and my body was telling me to run to a bathroom, and quickly. When I got up and started running towards the bathroom Drew and Liam both looked at each other with a slightly confused, yet angry face.

“Well that was weird she loves my pizza, why would she throw up?” My dad said this while looking around at all the clueless faces.

*Drew’s POV*

I hope Aria is okay; she just threw up. What does this mean? I still can’t figure that one out. My phone started to ring right as Mark was staring us down to figure out what was up with Aria. Ironic enough Aria was the one calling me.

“Excuse me everyone, I need to take this.” I said quickly heading for the nearest door.

“Aria, are you okay?”

“Drew, I’m really not sure. All I know is that I need you. Please tell Bentley and my dad that we are together so that I can freely and openly need you. Can you do that for me?” Aria said before hanging up; leaving me in freak out mode.

I had to tell Aria’s family so that I could figure out what is wrong with her. I wish I had done it earlier because in the situation I am in now is way worse then what it started out to be, but I had to do this for Aria.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that this chapter is okay! I had written part of it months back and when I went back to write some of it today I had lost my idea for what I wanted to do with it. But I hope you guys enjoy it and that you subscribe! Don't be a silent reader either! Love you all!

-erinthepoet9