Tell Me You're Not Alright

Fighting.

Four weeks had gone by, leaving only two short ones before the Zacky/Dylan wedding. She and I were planning almost every day. We found the perfect spot. It was on the beach, and then we would have the reception right there as well, a wood plack was being built for dancing and a special white tent, with a large black death bat, by Zacky's request, on the top of it.

The gang would spend most of their days and nights atBrian's our house, and if not there we were all at Johnny and Patricas. I was pleased with my match making, Brian and Izzie were officaly together, the guys found this quiet the surprise, considering his whoreish past.

Leaving only Matt, whom hasn't spent much time doing anything but acting like a lost puppy dog. Part of me wanted to just smack him and tell him to grow a pair, but the other half wanted to touch him, in every intimate way possible. It was harder then I though being a bitch to him, but he deserved it.

I hated him for what he did so many years ago, and believe me when I say I know it sounds the highest level of immaturity, but I can't let that go, he took my heart when he left and it nearly killed me to hear their music, or see them on T.V, because he looked nothing short of overwhelmingly excited, while I sat heartbroken.

Silent treatments aren't always the best way to go, but for me its the only way to go.

T.V was boreing late at night, thats defently for sure. Brian and Izzie were out on what seemed like the 100th date this week, not that I minded haveing this massive house to myself, I just wasn't keen to the idea that the emptyness of it gave me all the ability to think about things to indepth, most of the the thoughts seemed to circle around Matt, which was in no way whatsoever healthy for my condition with him.

After flipping through the channels for the fourth time, the phone rang. I jumped up and casualy walked to it..

"Hello?" I asked.

"Meg..? Uhh is Brian there?" It didn't take long for me to recognize the voice on the other end, and place it to belong to Matt.

"No, hes out with Izzie, I'll tell him you called. Bye" I said.

"Wait!" he said rather quickly.

"What?"

"Can I come over, and hang out for awhile?"

"No, your not wanted"

"Are you ever going to give this up. Don't you think you've caused me enough heartache for a lifetime Meg?"

"Thats funny, has it added up to six years worth yet?"

He didn't say anything "Thats what I thought, now if you don't mind, and are done pissing me off for the night, I'm going to get back to watching television."

"No I'm not done. Because your once again trying to push your feelings aside, you know as well as I that you love me and want to be with me. Your just scared of getting hurt, well get it in your head that I'm not going anywhere. If I was I would have given up a long time ago"

"Matt.. I.." I couldn't finish my sentence.

"You know what, you've made your point very clear. Your never going to forgive me, I'll just stop. I don't know what I can possibly do to make you see that your tearing me up. Fuck Meg, you've pushed me to tears. But now your getting what you wanted. I'm done"

The line went dead, and the tears flew down my face like a race to hit the floor. I got what I wanted, but why does it feel like I got the complete opposite?
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, okay this is the last one of the night.
I know its probably annoying that I keep updating, but I can't stop.
I've been thinking about it a lot, and I think that this story will end at 19th chapter range.
I have the ending written :) So I'm trying to meet in the middle of where I'm at now, and where its going to end.
We can start the countdown my loves, 9 more to go :D
Comments?