Tell Me You're Not Alright

Dinner Rehearsal.

After getting nearly killed by my brother, and looks of sadness from Matt, the day was as bad as it possibly could be. But what neither of them knew was, that I was bringing Justin to the wedding, serisous thoughts of asking him not to come crossed my mind several times while I got ready, but I decided against them. I was bringin him, no matter what.

After an extremely long shower, I added some curling spray on my hair, giving my curls that extra bounce, then applying a light coat of lip gloss and mascarra. Settleing on a pair of black dress pants and a white top to wear along with some black heals, I walked down the stairs where everyone awaited. Dylan and Zacky not leaving each others sides, beings as after the dinner, they wouldn't be seeing each other until they said 'I Do'.

Brian had a special stretch hummer come to take all of us to the place we were doing the rehearsal. I hadn't spoken to anyone all day, and I didn't utter a word in the limo either. I felt like if I did, I would break out in tears and beg for Matt to not be mad, I knew what I did was a huge mistake, but nothing I could say or do would change it.

Matt kept shooting looks in my direction, I tried to avoid them but it was no use at all. The worst part was?

I swear I saw a tear slide down his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just three more.
This is a queer ass filler. so it was SHORT
I'm very excited to write the others.
Ahh!! I can't believe its almost over.
*sniffle*
Comments?