Tell Me You're Not Alright

Final Decisions

Justin left right after Matt, said he wasn’t going to waste his time on a girl that had guys wanting to fight him all the time, and to be honest I was relieved. This way I didn’t have to tell him not to call or come around.

Zacky and Dylan left for Mexico for their honeymoon this morning, I was left with one large decision floating in my head. Of course I blamed myself for the fight, if I wouldn’t have brought Justin, none of this would have happened. I wanted so badly to just drive to Matts and be with him, but I didn’t know if that would be the right thing for me.

“You okay?” Brian said taking a seat next to me on the couch

I nodded “I will be. I just have a lot to think about.”

He groaned “What’s to think about Meg? Just go to him. You know its what you really want, and you know it will only be hell if you don’t.”

“Brian, I’ve heard this so many times today, I know. But I have to make this decision on my own”

“Okay, but just make the right one” then he got up and walked to his room.

I closed my eyes and thought for a minute of the consequences of going with Matt, or deciding to be without him, then I knew the answer.

I knew what I wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very short I know, but the ending is wonderful.
ONE MORE!