Tell Me You're Not Alright

Epilogue

If you were ever faced with a decision that could effect your life forever, and your standing at a crossroads trying to think of what each path holds for your future, you’d probably look for a routine down the center. However, in most cases there is no center routine, and you have to make a decision..

Life won’t cheat for you, and everyone is bargained with these times of choices. Meg learned that. She was forced to pick two sides. One the right she could’ve chosen to wear her heart on her sleeve and allowing Matt into her life once more just to feel that rush when they would touch, just to take a risk. Or she could have just as easily took the left side and walked away from him. Allow herself to drown in tears because she wasn’t with the man she gave her heart to all those years ago.

Meg took the right turn in her crossroads. But what did she get out of it?

Her life. Meg got her life. She married him and was known as the irreplaceable Mrs. M Shads, whom loved the fans of her husband just as much as he. She cared for and watched her twin boys grow up to look just like their father.. All the times, like when Matt took them to get their first tattoos as 16, she was pissed, but realized that they only wanted to be like their dad.

Their first girlfriends. Their first heart breaks. Their first pair of aviators, that matched Matt’s to the ‘T’. When the both of them went to Zacky to get piercing. But most importantly she spent every waking moment for the rest of her life waking up to the beautiful hazel green tint eyes of the only guy she ever loved and ever could love.

Her life couldn’t have been better if she wanted it to be.

All from the constant battle of fighting with Matt, to the rough sex and when they made love like it was the last time, or when she watched her boys follow in the footsteps of the guys their grew up around and sign their first record contract, down to watching them get married.

She loved every second of the rest of her life, down to the second when she slowly seen Matt’s aged face slip away, as the angels above claimed her as their own. She lived her life the way she wanted, and the path she took at her crossroads was the only one she could’ve imagined taking.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got bored, and started reading my shit.
This is my favorite story I've ever wrote.
And I HAD to do an epilouge.
Enjoy Meg =]
Its your surprise. <3

-This epilogue was inspired by Avenged Sevenfold's Crossroads...