Status: Complete!

There's No Need For You to Say You're Sorry

Goodbye I'm Going Home

Image

"No, just don't say it!" I shouted, "Don't even bother pleading with me, Gonzalo, nothing can change the fact that you slept with that tramp on your international break! Just don't fucking say it!"

"I'm sorry, Sabrina, really! I was drunk, she was all over me, I didn't know what I was doing!" He continued to plead with me no matter how many times I told him it was useless.

I ignored all of what he said, because none of it was making the hole in my heart feel any better. The anger kept building as he kept pleading and I threw my final piece of laundry into the suitcase. Finally, all the anger bubbling inside of me just burst and I whipped around, slapping my now ex-boyfriend as hard as I could across the cheek. "Quit saying you're fucking sorry! Nothing in going to stop me, I'm LEAVING, Gonzalo! I'm going home!" Tears welled in my eyes and my voice cracked more and more with every word that I shouted at him, but I still just grabbed my final suitcase and made my way to the door.

"Sabrina, wait!" He grabbed my arm, his eyes filled with pain as he opened his mouth to share one final plea.

I cut him off before he could even begin. "Wait for what?! Wait for it to happen again next time I'm not around?! No, I don't think so," I shook my head and yanked my arm from his grasp, "I don't deserve to be treated like that."

I stormed out the front door of our home in Madrid and climbed into the car, telling myself that this was the last time I would ever see Gonzalo Higuain.

- - - - -
"I feel so stupid for leaving, Beck!" I cried to my best friend, sitting next to her on the couch and continuing the sob-fest that had been my last two weeks.

She just rolled her eyes and handed me another tissue, turning to face me. "Sabrina, love, he cheated on you," She said sternly, "Why does that make you feel stupid? You had evrey right to leave! If it's really meant to be, it'll all work out in the end." She gave me a soft smile and pulled me into a hug.

I hugged her back briefly before she stood up and asked, "I'm going for pastries, you want anything?"

I nodded my head and she began to walk to the door, "Wait, don't forget the-,"

"I know, I know, the cheese danishes!" She called back before the door slammed shut behind her.

Smiling a little, I sighed and blew my nose into the tissue. I'd been staying with Beckett in her flat in London for two weeks now, and needless to say, I'M A WRECK. I kept telling myself that it'd be fin, but then I began to think about HIM all over again. The truth is, I missed everything about Gonzalo. His laugh, his smile, his touch, his kiss, everything. I even found it painful to watch whatever football game that was on the telly because all my thoughts raced back to him and I'd begin crying all over again. Beckett finally had to quit watching it, and I think she was going through withdrawals, given the fact that she mysteriously disappeared for a long time on Saturday's and always came back stinking of beer. She was probably thrilled at this point that the bar played all the games she wanted to watch.

Still, nothing could stop my mind from thinking about Gonzalo Higuain, except when I slept. So, I spread myself across the couch, covered up with a blanket, and within minutes I was out like a light...

- - - - -
A few weeks later things were so much better. I was still bunking with Beckett, but I had gotten a job to keep myself busy and the crying had finally stopped. I could even watch the Arsenal games with Beckett again, and she was overjoyed when that change came. Still I missed him and still the hole burned in my heart, but the pain was getting easier to deal with.

I gave a content sigh, leaning against the counter of the cafe where I worked, my eyes scanning all over the people in the crowded room. The bell on the door rang, signaling that someone had entered, and my eyes immediately jumped over to see who had entered, widening in shock as I saw who it was - none other than Gonzalo Higuain.

"Olivia," I looked back to one of the women that I worked with, "I'm going to take my break now, okay?"

"What?" She sounded shocked as she looked up from wiping off the counter, "I thought we were going to lun-," She cut herself off, looking from me to Gonzalo, then back to me. "Oh! Go ahead then, that's fine!"

I laughed at the cheesy grin she had spread across her face, but my own smile quickly faded as I walked over to Gonzalo, grabbing his arm and dragging him out of the cafe. "What are you doing here?" I hissed, trying to pretend that I wasn't as excited to see him as I actually was on the inside.

"Well, there was a Champion's League match against Arsenal today and-,"

I cut him off, "I mean what are you doing here where I work! I couldn't care less why you're in London."

"I saw Beckett and I asked her where you were because I had a strong feeling you were with her," I opened my mouth to cut him off again, but he held up his hand and continued, "AND, after she chewed me out, she told me I could find you here. Sabrina, you have to understand, I love you so much and I never meant to hurt you in any way. You're the love of my life, I'm a wreck without you! Please, please come home."

Tears began to well up in my eyes as I heard the words I'd been longing to hear from the voice that I had missed so much and I wanted so badly to jump into his arms and tell him how much I loved him. I crossed my arms and looked away from him for a moment, pretending not to care, but I finally couldn't stand it any longer; I jumped into his arms and wrapped mine tightly around his neck, kissing his lips passionately. It was like all the feelings that had been trapped inside me over the last month - all the hurt, the anger, the confusion - all turned into love and came out in that one passionate kiss on that street in London. "I love you," I pulled away and whispered in his ear.

"I love you, too...I'll never do anything to make you leave again," He whispered back.

I smiled and hugged him tighter. All wasn't forgotten and Gonzalo and I had some major issues to work out when we got back to Spain, but at the moment everything felt right and I wouldn't trade that in for anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, FINALLY! Sorry, man, that only took me like...a long fucking time. Yeah, that was to Roxy, and I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT! Especially her, she requested it haha xD So, feedback, requests of your own? I like to hear things like that!

I love all you beautiful people that didn't find this utterly terrible and read it!
--Keagan/Dylan, the Irish Wonder Kid!

P.S. sorry if the picture is small, the computer was being all PMS-like. :P