I Can't Stay Away

You Shook Me So Hard Baby

The next day was our free day and Sierra, Taylor and I were going shopping for our ‘plan’. If everything was going right Eric was walking into his empty hotel room to find a note from me on his bed. The note was written in my best calligraphy saying to meet me at the fancy Italian restaurant down the street at six and hopefully even though he had been ignoring me he would come.

Us girls entered the mall and saw a bunch of people from Warped Tour. We walked straight into the first random girls clothing store we could find so we could find a ‘sexy’ dress for dinner. Of course we all had different ideas of what was cute. Taylor chose a very skimpy dress with thigh high leather boots. Of course I’m sure she could pull off the look since she was already doing the whole slutty Courtney Love look, but not me. Sierra’s dress was closer to my taste but I just wasn’t feeling it. My choice was a very short, very tight, black dress with a low v on the chest that went down between my breasts but it looked amazing on me, and it wasn’t too fancy but it was sexy. I found a cute pair of booties with bows on them then checked out but now I needed a special bra for this dress.

Somehow there was no Victoria’s Secret in the mall so we had to go to Frederick’s the lingerie store. We finally found what I needed when Sierra and Taylor said we should make the plan longer. Since Eric and I were sharing a room they thought it would be fun to buy some lingerie. I wasn’t into the plan but they talked me into it saying how I didn’t have to wear it if the night didn’t go as planned but they said we probably had some crazy sexual tension going on. I wanted to find something cute and not too sexy, I found a lace purple top with matching panties. And Taylor bought something so she could wear it onstage but Sierra didn’t need or want anything from that store but me and her had fun making fun of the outfits.

I was starting to feel awkward about the whole ‘plan’ but it was already 4 o’clock and we had appointments at the hair salon to get our hair done up. We laughed right when we walked into the salon and saw some of the guys from bands getting their hair cut. “Hey ladies!” One of the boy’s yelled and I then recognized him to be Mike Fuentes from Pierce the Veil. Breathe were good friends with Pierce the Veil so I had spent some good times with them in our bus during this tour.

“Hey Mikey how you doin’” I said in my best Joey Tribbiani impression and walked over to him.

“Better now that you’re here sexayy” he said joking around and pulling me onto his lap. He was one of those guy friends I could be like that with and not feel like he actually liked me. “Why’d you go to Frederick’s? who you seeing tonight?” He laughed as he saw my bag.

“Just someone special, but if he doesn’t show I’ll invite you over.” I winked at him before getting off his lap.

“GET SOME!” Vic, his brother yelled from across the salon.

“You are the biggest tease ever.” He said I turned to walk away as he slapped my ass.

“Fuck you mike” I said flipping him off playfully. Since we had appointments they took us immediately and they sat me down next to mike.

I got my bangs and hair fixed up since being on warped tour ruined my hair. The lady was super nice and once I told her I was going on a date tonight she said she’d style my hair for free. When she was done it was already 5 and I needed to get back to the hotel to get ready. I dropped off the Frederick’s bag in my hotel room and then brought up all my other stuff to Taylor’s room so the girls could help me get ready.

I got on my dress and Sierra gave me a cute feather hair clip that she made. I even had to admit that I looked really good and then I was off to the restaurant. I got there slightly early but just early enough to see Eric walk in.

It was insane to see him with a button up shirt and slacks it was so unlike him but adorable that he tried. I walked up to him and hugged him. “Thank you for coming, I was afraid you wouldn’t show.” I had a faint smile.

“I could never stand you up especially when you do something cute like this.” He smiled “And when you look as sexy as you do right now.” He kissed my cheek and I felt butterflies in my stomach, even if I did know this didn’t fix anything and we would still have to talk.

My name was called and the waitress walked us to the back corner of the restaurant. I was definitely ready for this night to finally get started. “So what is this dinner for anyways?” he asked as we sat down and began skimming our menus.

“It’s mainly an apology from me for all the trouble I’ve caused. I broke up with Jon and I think I’m good now, I am just sick of making mistakes especially when I know what I want.” I saw him smile slightly he was adorable when he smiled.

“I just wish you never made those mistakes, who knows where we would be.” I frowned he was guilt tripping me.

“Let’s just not think about that, I mean it’s in the past, plus we’re going to eat good tonight.” I put on a slight smile and looked back down to my menu.

After dinner we were waiting for the bill when Eric looked up at me. “Even if you have made me upset, I’m really glad I met you and got to know you.” I smiled so widely I felt as if the sides of my mouth were touching my ears.

“No one’s ever said anything so sweet to me.” I said

“Well you obviously haven’t met the right guys because you should hear that every day.” I was easily blushing. The waitress came up and told me that my bill was paid for already, I looked over to the front of the restaurant and saw Taylor and Sierra, they were too sweet I was so happy to have them the past couple days.

Eric and I stood up and walked out after thanking Sierra and Taylor for paying and then Eric and I walked back to the hotel hand in hand like some corny movie except we weren’t even together even if I wanted us to be. Once we got to our room we were a bit awkward because we weren’t sure what to do exactly other than drink the liquor that somehow ended up in our room which I assume was put there by Taylor or Sierra.

“Want to have some fun?” I asked “I mean I bought two outfits for tonight.” I said winking at him after a few drinks.

“Should I get excited?” He asked and I laughed a bit as I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom. I put the outfit on and looked in the mirror it was a very cute outfit, hopefully Eric thought so too. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Eric’s mouth drop. I walked over to him hoping I didn’t look like a dumbass. He was sitting on the edge of the bed so I straddled his hips as we kissed. I moved my lips down to his neck and slowly unbuttoned his shirt and pants but then he took over from there as he pushed me down on the bed and I realized there was no reason for me to buy the outfit since it was off in seconds.

Everything about it was amazing I felt connected to Eric in a whole new way and he was everything I wanted and he was hopefully what I’d be getting if things went right. But I had no clue what he was thinking for all I knew I could just be an easy fuck, but I was hoping I was more.

The next morning I woke up next to Eric, it was a beautiful thing. He was so peaceful when he was asleep which I only got to see for a minute or two before someone pounded on the door which woke him up. We both just looked at each other on who was going to answer the door.

“I’ll get it, I have less clothes to put back on.” He chuckled a hoarse morning voice laugh and kissed my forehead then got out of bed then pulled his boxers on and opened the door. Eric tried to keep the door closed for the most part but Kyle decided to walk right in, I hid myself under the blankets awkwardly.

“We’re leaving in about two hours so you guys have to get ready or be ready.” He said looking around the room. “Did room service come and just do one bed or what?” Kyle asked as he noticed Eric’s bed was untouched. He then looked over at me blushing so red this couldn’t be more awkward or embarrassing.

“Well I think I’ll just go now, just be on the bus later.” Kyle said awkwardly walking out.
“Sorry about that I can’t imagine how awkward that was, him being your best friend and all.” Eric said climbing back under the sheets and kissing me. “Last night was amazing thank you baby.” He kissed me again.

“I agree it was amazing but only because it was you.” He smiled as we layed there, it was something I never wanted to end.
♠ ♠ ♠
How'd you guys like it?
Please comment (Yes I'm desperate)
How'd you like all the links in the chapter? were they good? did you like the outfits? let me know I want to know everything you guys think.

Title Credit: You Shook Me - Led Zeppelin

Title Credit: You Shook Me - Led Zeppelin