I Can't Stay Away

Secret Love

"Finally you're here, took you guys long enough." Kyle said as we walked up to his door.

"Yeah well we had to stop at Eric's house to get some stuff and his ex-girlfriend was there, it was just lovely." I walked past Kyle into the house to wait for the bus and the rest of the boys in Kyle's house. David and Sauce were already there so we were only waiting on a few people.

"So how is Hayley? Was it super awkward or what?" Kyle asked.

"No supposedly I made it awkward." I laughed "But hey I'm surprised Eric didn't cave in and go back with her again I mean she was basically begging for him back and barely wearing anything on top of all that." I said so it didn't seem like me and Eric were dating.

"Hot damn Eric, I wouldn't be able to resist if your girl was up on me like that wearing barely anything. Eric I'm proud of you cause she's hot." David said as his girlfriend Lynzie slapped him on the arm.

"It was easy to resist her actually." Eric smiled at me I was happy with this man. "I mean all I have to do is remember the crap she put me through and it's a piece of cake."

"Good she was a total jerk," Kyle's girlfriend Anna said, I thought it was funny since I've always known her as the sweet one who always sees the good in people "Just next time choose someone better"

"I did," Everyone looked confused I stood there wide eyed. "I will, I meant I will." he tried covering his ass everyone still looked curious as I laughed at hi on the inside. Thankfully Luis and Colton walked in which eased the awkwardness in the room. While everyone was situating things and waiting for a few more people Eric texted me to meet him in the bathroom so he randomly got up. and I waited a few minutes before I asked Anna where the restroom was.

Once I got down the hall Eric pulled me into the room. "So it might be harder than I expected to keep us a secret."

"Eric we knew it would be hard that's why you stayed with me in California before we got here so we could have time to ourselves, it might be hard but we can do it baby." I smiled at him.

"I already had a slip of the tongue today what if I screw up again, but worse. What if I accidentally kiss you when you're being adorable or something?" I giggled as I shut the top of the toilet and sat down Eric was so frustrated.

"Even though we wont be alone a lot of the time on the bus, around the venues we will be free all day and we'll be fine as long as you don't slip up. just keep it on your mind that the longer you don't slip up the more we get to see each other." I said playing with his hair. "Plus we'll get off dates together think how fun those could be?" I stood up to kiss him we broke apart just as there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Kennedy sorry to bother you but have you seen Eric, he wandered off and we're leaving soon." I looked straight at Eric.

"No I haven't seen him but I'm sure he'll turn up and I'll be out in a second." I said waiting a moment before I kissed Eric one last time. "This is going to be a long tour." I said walking out of the bathroom and proceeded to load all of my stuff onto the bus. Finally we were starting the tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I know this is the shortest chapter in the entire universe.
But this story is back! :)
Hopefully I will be updating this regularly
I apologize for the fact that it's almost been a year. A lot of things prevented me from posting.
Much Love
Emily Weeda