I Can't Stay Away

I Can Hear You Louder Than Ever.

After a long, at least 2 day drive if not more (I lost track of time) we arrived in Connecticut. Eric and I did get small amounts of alone time in the back of the bus but we were worried someone would see us. It was tricky getting around the Breathe boys since they always just seemed to want to hang out. It was also hard not telling them and having to lie to them, especially since they were my best friends. We ended up at the first venue of the tour Webster Theater in Hartford at 3:30 pm everyone was going to eat so we all walked down to Taco Bell and pulled a couple tables together.

Eric and I were completely awkward because for some reason we assumed they knew about us which of course they didn't but when you're hiding something you tend to be more paranoid about it.

"Kennedy you haven't said a word yet and you're the most talkative one of us, is anything wrong?" Kyle asked

"I'm just tired you know how hard it is getting used to sleeping in the bunks." I smiled a guilty smile they already noticed I was acting weird but everyone continued on like normal as if Kyle never asked the question, I was off the hook.

The first day of tour was great all the bands got to meet (if they hadn't already) and hang out. All of the bands seemed like wonderful chill guys. Breathe seemed to know most of them already so this tour was just going to be one big party. We were back in the bus when Eric came up to me "Hey the venue is empty right now maybe you should set the merch table up" He smiled.

"Wow, did you plan on making that sound completely creepy? Or are you planning on raping her in the venue?" Sauce said and laughed

"You can't rape the willing!" I joked and sauce and I laughed as Eric just stood there probably trying to think why it sounded creepy.

"Watch out Kenny!" Sauce said as Eric followed me out of the bus. We both grabbed a couple of boxes from the trailer and lugged them into the venue. There really was no one in there, we were finally alone.

"I miss when we could be alone all the time." He said "But come look at the stage and stuff." He said grabbing my hand and walking me through the door into a beautifully made venue. We both hopped onto the stage.

"Kenny, you're so beautiful how did I get so lucky?" I smiled as butterflies formed in my stomach but then I remembered his ex, it had been bothering me since I met her, Eric noticed that my face dropped.

"What's wrong? I didn't say anything wrong, or I didn't think I did."

"No of course you didn't, I'm just over thinking I guess it's just my insecurities." I said awkwardly.

"Well what is it you can tell me, you can trust me, you have nothing to be insecure about, you're gorgeous." he said as we heard someone walk through the doors.

"Hey Colton, isn't this venue amazing?" I yelled towards him trying to change the subject as I slid myself off the stage and walked away to set up merch but I could hear Eric following me.

"Please, just tell me." I shook my head "I don't want you to be upset."

"Hayley is way prettier than me and that worries me I mean you can easily get her back she basically lives in your house." He frowned

"Just trust me, Hayley is nothing compared to you. She's a skank, she has done so much shit that I can't even think about getting back with her without getting sick to my stomach. We may have lasted for a long time but it doesn't mean that we were right that whole time. I have way too many regrets from that relationship. I can't even trust her, and luckily I can trust you. Plus I like your face better, don't worry love" he smiled and I couldn't help but smile back I was beyond lucky to have a guy like him. He was about to kiss me when we heard someone walk through the door and we separated.

"How come merch isn't set up yet?!" Josh, Breathes manager yelled my face went white "I'm just fucking with you, but seriously set it up. I'll see you later" He walked off to the back stage area.

"Wow Josh would have to ruin a moment." I said laughing as I kissed Eric "God I miss kissing you freely." I'm happy Eric resolved my insecurities.

"I miss it too." Eric butted in "But we should probably do merch then we can have a little free time." I smiled as we walked out to get the rest of the boxes for merch.

Once we were done setting up we started walking around town. There were a bunch of little shops and cafe's and a single tattoo shop. Eric walked in and said he had something to do. He sat down and asked the guy if he could cover an old tattoo of his with a bar.

Eric didn't have as many tattoos as you'd expect from a guy like him, you know a long haired stoner band guy. The one he was covering up happened to say Hayley.

"Are you sure you want to cover it up?" I asked she did seem to mean a lot to him.

"No I am totally sure. I want to do this she doesn't matter to me now that I have you."

"Well isn't that adorable." The tattoo lady said "You've got yourself a keeper." I nodded agreeing with her.

I decided while I was waiting to get a tattoo from the other artist. I was happy I wasn't drunk so I wouldn't get a stupid tattoo like my last 2. I looked around the tattoo shop until I thought of an idea, a tour tattoo for the fearless friends tour to always remember it.

Once we were both done in there we only had a few minutes to walk back to the venue for soundcheck but we were just strolling along. "I can't believe you got your knuckles tattoo'd. It looks so good!" he was excited and kissed me before grabbing my hands to look at my tattoo again which read fearless.

"I love how excited you are, I like your bar thingy." I giggled slightly.

"Hey I did it for you. you aren't looking for a fight are you?"

"Little ol me? never" I said sarcastically.

"Making fun of my tattoos is looking for a fight" he said.

"No stress Eric, no stress" I said purposely since that is what his knuckles read.

"You asked for it." he said tackling me to the side of the grass where we were walking. Once we were done being little kids Eric kissed me, and the kiss got hot and heated when we heard someone behind us coughing.

"I'm not sure the grass is a good place to be doing these things children." Brookes from Mayday Parade said as Eric stood up then turned around to help me up. "I didn't know you were dating the merch girl Eric, She's really gorgeous."

"Uh," he stalled "we aren't dating" it was a bull faced lie but I hoped the guy would believe it because we didn't need him telling David or Kyle.

"Well I never knew friends hang out like that. But whatever I wont interfere." he awkwardly walked away not knowing what to say or do.

"Fuck we suck at this secretive shit." I said as we continued to walk.

we walked in to an already started sound check

"Where were you two?!" Colton asked

"We got tattoos!" Eric said before I could even speak, he held my hands out for them to see.

"You got a tour tattoo already! I don't even have one yet." Kyle said which I thought was funny since he had one for every tour on his ankle. "It looks sick the other bands will fucking love it." kyle paused "What did you get Eric?"

"Well I covered up an old tattoo of mine." he said as he rolled up his sleeve to reveal the bar.

"You covered up Hayley?!" sauce sounded shocked."I thought you would never cover that tattoo I didn't think you were over her." He said and then i felt really awkward I walked away and went to merch pulling out my headphones I didn't want to be here. I was attempting not to hear them talk about how perfect hayley was and how much Eric liked her.

A few minutes later Eric walked back to me "Are you really upset?" he said "I don't like Hayley, I shouldn't have to tell you every time she gets brought up I even covered my tattoo on my own. Kennedy it gets annoying having to say the same thing constantly." he sighed "You seem to believe me so please believe me about this."

"I do believe you but when Sauce brings her up I get upset I'm sorry."

"I understand I'd be upset too if someone brought up Jon." I let out a grunt, I hated hearing his name "Well then lets hope no one brings him up soon cause obviously that irritates you too which is good cause that means you don't like him anymore." he smiled as he pecked my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry my updates take forever. I thought I lost this story forever but I found it :)
Outfit