I Can't Stay Away

Get Away

The first show was finally done, although it was quite a long show, with 6 bands in all but it was nice having other merch people to talk to. Once all the fans cleared out all the bands decided to go to the bar to drink and of course with these boys it meant getting crazy drunk to the point they could barely walk. I swore these boys would get alcohol poisoning sooner or later and they still probably wouldn't care. No matter how much I didn't feel like going I gave in because the boys were just oh so convincing.

And so there we were, beyond comprehension barely able to stay seated on the stools slurring our words like crazy that even the bartender laughed at how ridiculous we were. Eric sat next to me at the bar and the more intoxicated we got the less inconspicuous we became which wasn't a good thing. Eric was rubbing my thighs and back and shoulder and then he kept whispering what I assumed were supposed to be cute things into my ear and that's when we got caught.

"Secrets don't make friends!" Sauce yelled across the bar as Eric whispered something into my ear. "So what is your secret?" he continued.

"The secret is Sauce sucks but I'm sure you already knew that." I stuck my tongue out I knew my reply was childish but since I was drunk I could care less.

"Nope I think you guys have a secret romance!" Sauce joked. And we weren't sure what to say.

"psh yeah right like me and Kennedy could get along long enough to start or even maintain a relationship, funny joke though Sauce." was Eric's attempted cover.

"Yeah but you liked Kennedy on Warped so it really isn't a random guess, plus you two have been getting along really well, too well." Kyle said.

"Were just putting all of that behind us, we're just friends."

"Yeah friends with benefits." Sauce yelled from across the table I rolled my eyes "I mean have you noticed she like glows and is more happy lately? don't girls glow after they have a good lay?" Sauce asked and I busted up laughing. "I swear it's that or when you're pregnant I swear it's a thing!"

"Well Sauce I'm not having sex with Eric and I'm not pregnant at least I hope I'm not." I finally defended myself.

"Oh but you don't know if you are?" I was irritated with Sauce's drunken state.

"Sauce you're just pissing her off now, this isn't funny." Eric said.

"Well if you guys aren't secretly together, then Kennedy kiss one of us."

"I'm not a whore I don't just randomly kiss people." The boys didn't care they all just wanted proof and no one suspected anything until Sauce opened his big fat mouth. Eric gave me a look that said it was fine and then I got off my seat. "Well fine then who wants a kiss?"

"You have to choose, and obviously it can't be Kyle, Luis, or David because of the girlfriend factor." Josh said. I walked up to Colton or should I say wobbled because of how wasted I was. I knew the boys wouldn't stand for just a peck so I grabbed his head and gave him the longest and best kiss I could do. When we seperated all I heard was David yell "Hot Damn" and then Sauce yelled "My turn!" I giggled and flipped Sauce off as I walked back to my stool.

Colton looked in a daze from the whole thing. the rest of the night was awkward until we finally went back to the bus and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so short, and kind of a filler, I didn't realize I wrote this chapter so short. But yay for me actually updating. :)

And the outfit is the same as the last chapter