Status: :D

To Get Everything I Want, I Must Love Somebody I Don't Know

01- The Condition

Frank's P.O.V.

Hi, I'm Frank Iero. I'm a loser, more than just a loser. I'm a loser with nothing. No money, clothes, food, shelter. If you want to know the story why I ended up like this, well, it's kind of a long story, so I'll tell it later. Sigh... There are no more people walking around here so I can beg money from them. Yes, I'm a beggar. So what? I need fucking money to go on living. I looked and walked around, starting to feel desperate and as always, hopeless. Then, I saw a big tree, that's where I decided to sleep for the night, now that I'm tired and all. Ugh, I'm so hungry! It's like, I can eat this big tree if I could! Sigh... It really sucks to be me right now and it's too obvious.

As I sat down, I leaned on the rough and hard bark of the tree. Though it's kind of comfortable and hurts a little a bit, I felt secured, like I'm at home, but of course, I can never have a home. I don't have a home to go to. Yeah, that's typical in my life, always hope for this, think of that yet... It will never happen. Welcome to my world.

God, I don't want to think about my life right now. I just want this day to end, hell, I want everything to end. Let me go straight to the point: Yes, I want to fucking die. What's my use in this world? I'm just a worthless piece of shitty garbage on the street that deserves to be thrown in the trash can and be taken away.

Well, I can end the day or night with closing my eyes and not thinking anymore. The more I think, the more depressed I become. Okay, time to shut myself down for another fucking day. Sigh...

*Minutes Later*

I can't sleep. I always hear footsteps. Is there someone stalking me? Huh, like someone's going to stalk a beggar like me. I don't have the looks, I'm even stinky and dirty. I don't even want to start on that. Shit, the steps are getting louder and... Nearer. Is it walking towards me? Well, I have no choice but to check it out...

A mysterious man wearing a cloak. I can't see his face because of the darkness surrounding us. There are street lights but there blocks away, so I can only see his silhouette. I wonder what he wants with me? Is he gonna take out a gun and take money from me though I don't even have my own money. Only 10 fucking dollars. Yeah, that's what I got for today. A pretty fair amount for a beggar, eh?

I expected for the best and worst on what's going to happen next...

"Hello," he greeted. I think he's smiling at him, though I can't see it, I got a weird feeling he is. Well, I don't want to be rude, I think he's a nice guy, well, I hope he is.

"Hi," I greeted back. I wasn't smiling. I'm still curious on why a guy like him is saying hello to a useless and worthless person like me.

"What are you doing out here in the middle of the night? It's chilly," he said, sounding worried. Hm, he really seems nice. Should I tell him the truth? Tell him I'm a beggar on the streets or simply just tell him I like to hang out here? Eh, he gave me a good first impression, better give him one too by telling,

"I'm a beggar on the streets. I have nothing. Fuck me."

The man became silent. Is he thinking about on what I said? Why is it that hard to tell your brain that I'm a beggar? A loser? It's easy for me if you ask me. Insult me that I'm one and I don't care. I'm freaking proud of it to be honest. I'm used to it.

"Can you accompany me somewhere?" He asked. I raised my eyebrow and un-leaned on the tree and looked at the man. Me? A beggar? Accompanying a mysterious man like him? Well, I don't have much choices, right? And of course, my choice would be a non-hesitant,

"Uh, sure."

The man then started to walk away, expecting me to follow him, which I did. I wonder where we're going? Is he luring me in to a trap? Well, I don't really care if he does lure me in to a trap, especially if it will lead me to death, in fact, I'm happy about it. So, of course, everything can finally end and I can escape from this hell-hole called Earth. What am I thinking? A death wish? Maybe so. Hm, so far I still don't know the face of the man I'm currently walking with. Weird, huh? Walking with a complete stranger, not knowing what would happen next.

"When was the last time you ate?" He asked. Hm, is he getting concerned of me? Thanks for your concern, but I don't need it. But still, I'm trying not to be rude. I don't know why. Most of the beggars out here are rude and irritating. I don't know myself. Am I suited to be a beggar, I wonder? Who knows.

"Last week," I replied, feeling my tummy grumbling, as always. Is he gonna let me eat or something? Ha, that would never happen.

"Oh, okay," he said. See? Nobody care about me. Nobody.

Hm, it seems we're now walking through the forest 4 blocks away from the tree that I rested on. Pretty far already, huh? Does he have a house in the middle of the forest? That would be weird and creepy, but at the same mysterious and kind of awesome. Don't ask me why.

It's so dark that only the moonlight is the only light providing us light right now. I laugh at myself for using the word "light" too much. Then, all of a sudden, he stopped walking, which made me stop walking as well. But why? I think he turned around to me and still, I can't see his face. If only there was enough light.

"My brother won't come back until tomorrow," he started, "so do you mind if you stay here tonight?"

Huh? What did you just say? Am I hearing right? I hope I am. 'Cause my mind can't process it, the thing you just said to me. If you want me to stay, where will I stay? I don't see... Whoa... When I looked closely and carefully behind the enigmatic man, I saw... Holy... I must be dreaming... It's a... A... Mansion!

Wait, I think the guy is looking at me, maybe expecting for my answer? Of course, my answer would be,

"Sure."

I sure would like to scream and shout for joy about now, but, well, I don't why I can't. Then, I think he nodded and walked in the mansion... Hell yeah! A mansion for a night baby! I wonder what he wants with me there?

...

Oh shit. He's gay. Oh well, as long as I stay in a place for one night, it's fine. I then walked in as well and when I walked in, it's like I walked in heaven. I can feel warmth, the aura of being in a home. How I missed these times. When I looked around, with lights and candles lit all around, I finally saw the face of the man. He's got blonde hair and when he removed his cloak, he's pretty skinny. No, he is skinny. He doesn't look gay, well, I hope.

"Want to eat?" He asked me, with his hand pointing somewhere. When I looked where he was pointing... Oh my God... Food! I looked at him first, where he smiled and I think that means, "go ahead, eat it." Well, don't mind if I do!

"Maybe you need new clothes as well," he said, still wearing that smile on his face. I sniffed myself and pee-yew! I really need to talk a bath and clothes! When someone's offering you food and clothes, don't hesitate to say,

"Sure. Is it okay if I get the clothes after I eat?"

The man just nodded. If this is dream, I would never want to wake up again. Heck, this is already heaven. Maybe God answered my prayers, though I'm not praying to Him that much. I guess He can read my mind.

This food is the best ever. More than the food on the streets. I don't know what I'm eating, but is sure is hella tasty! I sure need to fill this stomach of mine and I think the amount of food here in the table is enough to satisfy it.

When I finished eating, I asked the man if I could take a bath and get the new clothes he's offering me. As usual, he nodded and guided me to the bathroom, where I took a bath. Water feels so good running down my skin, I feel oh so clean now. When I finished taking a bath, I went out of the bath and saw clothes already prepared. Wow, this guy is like, one of the nicest ones I've ever met, though I still don't know his name, and though I still don't know him, I'm still lucky meeting him!

When I walked out of the bathroom, I looked around and saw that he was sitting on the big sofa. I bet it was comfy. I bet he's rich or something. Wait, of all the things he has done to me, why did I think that he's rich just now? Wow. I then walked towards him with a smile. I really appreciate him for what he's done to me, a useless, once dirty and worthless beggar on the streets. I sat down beside him, where he sighed. Huh?

"I almost forgot. I'm Michael James Rush Way. You can call me Mikey," he introduced. For a rich guy, he's got a rich name.

"I'm Franklin Anthony Thomas Pricolo Iero Jr. You can call me Frank," I introduced the same way as Mikey did. Mikey smiled at me but then he looked nervous. Is he gonna kick me out already? Well, at least I ate and took a bath.

"You can have all of this if you want," Mikey offered. Okay, my world just stopped. I'll repeat the question, "Am I dreaming? Am I fucking dreaming?!" I stared at him and became speechless for a moment. I can't think of anything to say at the moment. I just nodded. Then, he gulped. Huh? Now, I'm getting confused.

"You can really have everything you want... On one condition," he said, looking worried and nervous, obvious because his hands are trembling.

"Uh, sure. What is that condition, Mikey?" I asked in the most polite and calm way. I still want to fucking scream at the moment.

"Uh... Well... Er... Can you love somebody for me?"

What?
♠ ♠ ♠
Another Frerard! asdkhasdkajshd! XD
This is all I can think for the moment.
I can't think of updates for my other stories.
Stupid writer's block >.>
ANYWAYS, welcome to my new story.
There are lots of twists and turns.
Let me give you one twist and clue about it:
A mansion? That's odd... Maybe because...
I'll just leave you all to answer that XD
So, how did you like this?
Read, comment & subscribe please x)
xoxo