Status: active

Haunted

Haunted

Image

“Baby don’t worry. I love you. I’ll love you forever. Nothing will ever happen to us. You’re so beautiful and you’re all mine”

He used to say those things to me. Now it feels more forced. His words are forced with the actions he does. When are bodies used to collide together I felt sparks fly. Now when we touch I want to push him off but I know what he’ll do to me now. We used to joke around. We used to have fun. I’m no longer in love. He’s not the person I fell in love with; I wish I could say he was. I wish I could say we are madly in love; but I can’t. Now I’m haunted.

Now I know we will never be the same. You’re only here for one reason and I just can’t find a way out. I don’t want to be back where you left me, I can’t be there again. You told me I’d feel no shame if I did want you want and I did and I got all the blame.

I walked up to the steps to my bedroom door. He was there; shirtless and all. I can’t believe I had given into it again. I guess I just didn’t want to end up where I was before. I didn’t like to lie, but how are you supposed to tell somebody you’re abused every day of your life, without the fright that he’ll get you again.

“Hey Kendra, did you make my breakfast?” Justin called from the other room.

“No” I said from the bathroom.

“What?” Justin said making his way to the bathroom.

“I told you last night you were going to get up early to make me breakfast or you get this” He said lifting up his cuffs.

I know what you’re thinking; woah big man is going to cuff me…so what big deal. Justin’s way of punishing you is sex. I honestly didn’t know how it was punishment until I did something wrong.

He pushed me against the wall grabbed my arms dragging me to the bed. Before throwing me down on the bed he striped my clothes right off of me. Within five minutes I was cuffed to the bed with Justin making his way on top of me.

“Not hard Justin please” I said softly

“Oh you don’t like it hard…suck it up bitch” he said pressing his body against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but it's just the beginning.
I hope you guys like it!
I love you guys!
Don't forget to check out my other stories and poems and
Subscribe! :D