Status: active

Haunted

Shame

Image

The next morning I woke up to the pain; the bruises; the shame. Every day felt the same and he’s the one to blame. This morning I was feeling worse. My steps were again taken with extreme precaution. Justin began to haunt me more and more. Every day he tells me the same thing.

“Cover those bruises. I don’t like my women to look weak”

In my head I think then why do you beat them, you know they’ll feel weak if you do it every week. I do what he says but only for my best interest. Today I felt like getting away. I called up my girl.

Hey Erin. You wanna hang? Meet me at the park in five?

We met up at the park drinking our early morning coffee. We started talking about life. Trailing off I reached into my pocket and signed onto my yearbook.

“Who are you talking to?” Erin said knocking me out of a day dream.

“Oh nobody” I said with a smirk.

“Yes! It has to be somebody! Give me your phone!” She said reaching for my blackberry.

Before I could exit out she grabbed my phone.

“oohh his name is Jason. He seems like a sweet kid. Do you like him?”

“It doesn’t matter if I did…I have a boyfriend remember. Anyways he live in California” I said grabbing my phone back.

“So you do like him! I knew it; and Justin doesn’t deserve you, and you don’t deserve to be treated the way you get treated by him.”

“Justin treats me just fine”

“Do you honestly think I’m stupid. When you were in the hospital for ‘falling’ down some steps. I saw the way you looked at Justin with fire in your eyes. Don’t lie to me because I won’t believe any of it.”

With that I got up and ran to my car before she could see the tears.

"Kendra! You can't just run away from your problems like this!" I heard her yell before I drove away.

I knew I should’ve stayed. It would have been nice to get it off my chest, but for some reason I couldn’t. The thought of Justin finding out makes me cringe in fear.
♠ ♠ ♠
short again. I know.
I'll probably add more to it or go into another chapter.
Like I said if you forgot or just didn't know.
This story is going to be a bunch of short chapters. so bare with me
I hope you guys like it! I love you guys!
Don't forget to subscribe and comment :D