Status: active

Haunted

New Start

Image

I opened my eyes, gasping for air.

"Nurse!" Jason called.

As I looked around I saw worried faces from Erin and Jason. Seconds later a nurse rushed in to help with my breathing. She put a mask on my face and told me to breath in and out. When I finally caught my breath I began to talk.

"Thank you." That was all I could say. I said thank you over and over to the point to where I was in tears. Erin hugged me and tried to calm me once again.

"You're alright Kendra. He won't ever get to you again. You're alright." Erin said holding me tight.

"Jason." I said in a bit of a whisper.

"Yes?"

"Thank you so much."

"Don't thank me, it was more of my duty. My duty to protect you."

"Stay with me?"

"I wouldn't leave for anything. I'm always going to be here for you."

After a couple more hours the let me leave the hospital.

"I'm not going back to my house, not right now. Too many bad memories."

"Well the day is only just begun. I'm going to rent a car and whatever I know is your I'll pack and what's his I'll smash. Me and you are going to get an apartment together okay?" Erin said kissing me on the head and walking to her car.

"You guys gonna be okay?" She said before getting in her jeep.

"Yeah, I gotta hotel we can stay at. Call us when your done at the house, maybe we all can get dinner." Jason said pushing my wheelchair to the car.

"Sounds good with me."

The doctor was making me stay in a wheelchair for a while due to the amount of blood loss. He thinks I'll be too dizzy to walk. I guess I'm fine without walking for just a little bit. I was ready for a new start. I wanted Jason to stay here with me forever. I feel so safe when he's with me and I'm not ready for that to change.