A Pretty Blonde *** Scene

2nd Letter

Detective Jessica Tanswed
Bridgeport Police Station
Bridgeport 1324


Hello Jessica,

Did you find my present to you?
That girl was so sweet; she screamed so loudly for me, I just couldn’t leave her all bloody and with gaping wounds, so I tidied her up for you, sorry about the bruising on her face though, rubbed a bit too hard with the towel. But didn’t she look so beautiful without all the silly make up caked on her face and that slutty lingerie thrown away and replaced with modest underwear?

But that other basted had it coming to him Jessica, you see, he told his wife he was going to meet with a colleague for drinks, little did she know that he isn’t as frequent a drinker as he claims he is, it’s more like a frequent need to lust after someone, wouldn’t you agree? Too bad for his wife, she seems a pure woman.

But I must tell you of where I am now, can’t have you waiting too long now can I. I chose something a little more uptown this time. The scum doesn’t leave his home much, too bad, he needs the exercise.

You’re smart Jessica.
Come and get me.

The High Rise
Unit 1198, 12 Tempora Street
Bridgeport


Jessica looked over yet another crime scene; this one was more disturbing then the last. A heavy weight man lay listless on the floor, his stomach split open right down the middle, and his small and large intestines pulled from his very body, and his mouth stitched shut.
“What can you tell me?” Jessica asked Amelia, who had now been assigned to work alongside Jessica as the Forensic examiner for these murders,
“Well, from what I can tell, he hasn’t been dead for longer then maybe 12 hours. He had his intestines removed and his mouth stitched shut, but this all happened post-mortem. I’m thinking that the fatal blow was here,” she turned his head to the left slightly to show a large bruising going from man temple to his cheek, “By the shape and size of the bruising and the amount of breaks I can feel, he was hit with something, maybe a bat or a board of some sort.” Amelia finished,
“Thank you, Deviano; have you got ID for me?” Jessica turned to face her partners,
“The Landlord said unit 1198 is owned by a Mr. Roger Quizenier,” Deviano replied,
“I have heard about him, just brought half of downtown, intended to demolish all the abandoned buildings.” Thompson looked over to Jessica and Deviano.
“Alright, get him in a body bag and back to the lab,” Jessica said to Amelia, she nodded and started instructing her staff. “Let’s get back to the station.” Jessica said to her partners.

When returning to her desk, Jessica saw another letter on her desk, and it had the same neat handwriting on the front. She flipped it over and saw the address on the back.

The High Rise
Unit 1198, 12 Tempora Street
Bridgeport


Just as Jessica thought, she opened the letter and read it over. When finished she stood and pinned it up on a board next to the first letter. She stood back and looked over the board. The two letters, The first two victims photos, before and after death and now she was about to add the third victim to her board.
“What is connecting you all?” she muttered to herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback is welcomed :)