A Pretty Blonde *** Scene

Interigation

“Tanswed, I have been thinking about something Mr. Jackson said.” Thompson leaned on the edge of Jessica’s desk as he spoke to her, “He said that he gets a range of people coming through his tavern every night. Maybe we should have a chat to him about what types of people he see coming in.” He continued. Jessica considered it for a moment.
“That could be the link. That could be what’s linking all these people together,” She said getting up and turning to the bored, where she pulled a picture of the tavern down. “Bring him in.” She confirmed.

Thompson and Deviano looked in on Jason Jackson from behind the glass. He sat in the small room waiting for Jessica. The door opened and she stepped with a folder in her hand.
“Hello Mr. Jackson.” She said as she slid into the chair opposite him and placed the folder down on the table.
“Detective Tanswed, what is this about?” he asked. He kept looking at the one way glass, as if trying to guess who was listening.
“Have you seen this man, Mr. Jackson?” Jessica slid the photo of Peter Lensbrook, the lawyer.
“Um. No, I haven’t seen him before.” Mr. Jackson replied,
“What about,” she took out the photo of Roger Quizenier, “Him?”
“Oh god.” Jason lurched and pushed it away. “No, I haven’t seen him before either. What is this about detective?”
“Just one more Jason please,” she pushed the picture of the Jane Doe towards him.
“No, I haven’t seen her before either.”
“Thank you Mr. Jackson, you are free to go.” Jessica said, gathering up the photos and standing.

Jessica showed Jason out and walked over to her desk where Thompson and Deviano sat.
“He hasn’t seen any of the other three before; we are back to square one.” Jessica said pining the photos back up on the crime bored. “Whoever this is, the tavern isn’t the hot spot.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is a short chapter, its just so there is a break from all the murders :D Feed back is welcome :)