Insane

Locked up in a building, in a hall, in a room.

Walking down the white hall I restrain myself from looking into the rooms that are a reflection of the blank hallway. The rooms are filled with either a child or someone much older.

I come here ever Sunday and talk to the residents of this hall. I hear their stories, listen to their crazy talk and then the nurses scold me for encouraging them.

Everything smells clean, there are no screams, no threats.

None of the things you would expect if you were walking down the hall of an insane ward. But these people are not the ones who hear voices in their head, or do things because the voices told them to.

No the people who populate these halls are the people who have visions or can see demons.

Most end up here because they want to help, but well they're trying to help they just come off as a nut case. The children make the mistake of telling their parents about the black clouds they see hanging over people’s heads.

All in all they are just trying to stop death, but in return they’re locked up in a building, a hall and their rooms, all for trying to save one life or millions.

Those who see the black clouds hanging over people’s heads have a un – natural urge to get rid of the cloud. The cloud is a demon it’s the little voice in a person’s head telling them to jump, go punch someone in the face or sometimes even murder.

Most times it’s not the person that feels the hate towards the other person it’s the demons that hate each other. They just use the humans to defeat one another. It’s a cruel game the demons play, even crueler when they feed on a soul.

Demons relay on your insecurity, the abuse you might have gone through, your looks, anything to make you hate yourself and the world around you. But when you have someone who’s happy with their life, has friends, has a full family, nice and kind.

Their soul is hard to get at, but when a demon does get there it latches on and sends that person into a deep depression.

It’s scary having to deal with the fact that the world is run by invisible black clouds. But those who can’t see these things don’t understand the danger. Nor do they realize those they lock up in a building, in a hall, in a room to be forgotten are the ones that could save their lives.