Status: hiatus~

Silent Love

But If It Wanders Too Far

"Get down!" A deep voice echoed in my head, I looked around, there were people crouching on the floor, they were screaming and crying. I could feel myself shaking, what was I meant to do? Then someone tall approached me, he looked at me directly, pushed me to the ground and- Bang!

I sat bolt upright, not just quickly, but so fast that I flew out of my bed. I landed on the floor and looked around the room. There were shiny little starts above my head, that meant I was awake. I was still shaking and I was seating badly, I slowly walked to the bathroom and splashed my face with cool water. It trickled down my cheeks, mixing with my tears and sweat before landing back in the clean white sink. I starred at myself in the mirror. I didn't look like myself, my hair was sticking out at all angles and had stuck to my forehead. I felt my legs begin to shake, they were giving way. I couldn't stand so I sunk to my knees and lent against the bath. I let me tears roll free, not caring about them. I tried to push the image out of my head from my dream, it had scared me to hell and back.

I put my head in between my legs. I wanted to go back to sleep and stay asleep. I felt someone grab my shoulder, I flinched and smacked them. Hard!

"Ow! Holy crap Delilah!" He placed his arm around my shoulder sitting next to me, although he still towered above me.

"You had that dream again?" I nodded,

"It's okay, it's over now" I shook my head vigorously, tears still weeping, it wasn't over! It would never be over, couldn't he see that?

"It is Delilah! There isn't anything that should remind you of that day" I gave him an Are-you-really-that-stupid look,

"Oh well.." I stood up and left him in the bathroom, sat a lone. I knew he didn't get it, but it was still hard for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
D: why haven't I updated this already?
Sorry, I have German and science and french and maths homework, I swear my teachers hate me D: !
comment, point out spelling errors please :]?