Life in the War Zone

Chapter 1

"GET OUT AND STAY OUT," the American soldier attempted to kick me out of my house while pointing a gun in my face. I was frightened, sad, and overwhelmed all at the same time.

"B-But w-what about my s-stuff?" I whimpered very quietly.

"I GIVE YOU ONE MINUTE TO GET YOUR STUFF AND GO!" the evil man shouted in my face. I didn't waste one second. I turned around immediately and ran up into my room. I grabbed my three most prized possessions, my bag of art stuff, my battery operated radio along with a container full of batteries, and my three My Chemical Romance Cd's. I ran downstairs perfectly in time. The soldier grabbed my bag of stuff and looked threw it. He was probably making sure that I didn't have any deadly weapons. Once he was fine with what I had he threw the stuff back at me fiercely and escorted me out the door. While he was pulling out of my house by my hands I looked back to look at my parent's dead body's that were laying on the living room floor. The tears in my eyes started pouring out like a nasty waterfall.

"Come on kid, lets go!" The man shouted as I struggled to see my parents one last time. We got outside the house as the man threw something small that landed on the roof. For some weird reason we started running. We kept going until we got to the end of the street. He pushed me down on the ground and walked away. I heard a loud boom coming from behind me. I turned around to see my house and the two houses on each side blown to pieces, ashes and debri everywhere. I thought my life was bad enough, now it is worse. Living in Iraq in a time of war is nothing a 17 year old girl asks for. I always though me and my family had it pretty good, we were never bugged and never attacked, until the U.S. government had one little idea that my family was planning something illegal. Then everything burns up into a bunch of pieces. I am walking alone now, in a world where every step I take could be my last, with no money, and no where to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
How do you like it??
It is my first story ever that ISN'T a fan fic.
Please give more comments and you will get more updates.
I am planning on making this even more interesting.
[ =