I Hear You Breathing on the Line

ten.

It was day three of tour with We Came As Romans, and it was already extremely exhausting. Mike and I had talked for just a handful of times since it was so hard to find a good time. We were on separate ends of the country and it was definitely taking a toll on us. Perhaps starting a relationship before we both went on separate tours wasn't the best idea.

I finished getting my hair straightened and threw on some clothes before walking out to the 'living room' on the bus. All the guys and Jas were sitting there with drinks in hand. I grabbed a bottle of beer before heading over to sit next to Lou who had an odd smile on his face.

"Are we ready to go?" Kyle asked with a giddy smile. We all responded with a delightful yes and we piled off the bus and into the club. We were in New York that night and there was a party being thrown for the guys at local club which was owned by one of their fans.

I grabbed a Jack and Coke before heading back to the table where only Lou and Andy were sitting. The rest of them were elsewhere, most likely out on the dance floor or trying to chat some ladies up.

"How you liking tour so far?" Andy yelled in my ear, although it sounded just like a whisper since the music was so loud. I smiled and told him that it was really great. I loved watching them on stage for the past three days and I was excited to see it for another month and a half. He grinned and wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer to him.

We sat there for a while just comfortable in each other's arms. Andy kept on ordering drinks to our table and I kept on drinking more which would have been the reason as to why I was getting more and moreā€¦ comfortable with him.

After a while of us sitting there and just giggling and talking about the most random things, Lou had left saying he was going to find himself a lady friend. When he said that, it just made me giggle even more for some reason.

"Lets go dance" I giggled standing up and pulling Andy with me.

When 'Take Me To Infinity' by Breathe Carolina came on I let out a happy yell. Andy grabbed my hips and started moving to the music with me. It had to be in the alcohol in me because by the middle of the song we were grinding against each other. It seemed like in that moment, we were the only two on the dance floor and the only thing that mattered in the world was his adorable smile.

"Wanna get outta here?" I whispered in his ear. When he nodded I led him out of the club and Andy hailed a cab to get us back to the hotel.

While in the cab, he kept on staring at me with a stupid smirk on his face. He kept on staying some of the most stupidest things that if I was sober, I would have smacked him in the face for, but I seemed to giggle at everything he said.

I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arms around him while he did the same. I leaned up to kiss him on the cheek which made him blush and laugh a bit, which only caused me to giggle once again.

When we reached the hotel, he got up and dragged me out bringing me to the elevator. We made our way up to his room and he laid me down on the bed. His lips instantly connected with mine as he slid on top of me, his arms supporting him up from either side of me.

I tugged on his lip lightly begging for entrance which he immediately granted. My tongue slid inside his mouth as we started to kiss deeper and heavier. I moved my arms so that my hands were grazing the hem of his shirt ready to take it off him at any minute.

A whine left my lips as he pulled away in thought and got up from the bed. He apologized before reaching in his suitcase, pulling out a tie and running to the door. It was a no brainer as to what he was doing and it just made me giggle as he ran back giddily and attached his lips to mine once more.

When my hands made their way to the hem of his shirt once again, I slowly dragged his shirt up. His lips made their way down to my neck biting on my soft spot lightly causing a soft moan to escape my lips. He detached for a second so I could pull his shirt off of his body and then went back to leaving feathery kisses on my neck.

His hands trailed down my side and stopped when he reached my jeans. He unbuttoned and pulled my zipper down before sliding his hand in my jeans and rubbed them against a sensitive area. I moaned out loudly as he moved my underwear aside and shoved a finger inside of me. He instantly hit my g-spot which just caused me to moan out again, only louder.

As he moved his fingers inside of me he used his thumb to rub the sensitive nub as he was still sucking on my neck. I moaned out loudly and my back arched as I felt something building up in the stomach. The feeling of his fingers inside of me felt magical and I yelled out as he made me hit my first peak of the night.

Andy then sat up hovering over me so that he could yank my jeans and panties off. He leaned up to kiss me once more feverishly before he snaked his arms to my chest and roughly ripped my tank top into two pieces. I giggled at his strength and leaned up to attach my lips with his. Taking advantage of my back being away from the bed he used one hand to reach around my back and undo my bra, harshly throwing it towards the floor with all the rest of my clothes.

He pushed me back down towards the bed with our lips still attached. My arms made their way down his perfect body and undid his belt and pants pushing them down along with his boxers revealing his massive hard-on.

Without warning he pushed into me causing me to scream out in pleasure. He let me adjust quickly before thrusting in and out feverishly. My arms were wrapped around his body and the harder he thrusted, the harder I clawed at his back. There was surely going to be scars on his back after this.

He kept on going at a rough pace which caused me to moan and scream out non stop. He laughed dipping his head down to take one of my nipples into his mouth which only cause my back to arch as he nibbled on it gently. He then reached a hand down to rub a sensitive nub which drove my off the edge. As I screamed out in pleasure he came with me, his warm seed spilling into my body.

We both laid down shortly after and pulled the covers over us. I rolled into his side completely worn out and quickly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't kill me! Oh, and don't tell me you didn't enjoy Andy Glass smut.
Who doesn't enjoy Andy Glass smut?

Heh.

Anyway, if I get comments the update will come a lot faster this time (: