I Hear You Breathing on the Line

eleven.

I woke up with a giant headache and my obnoxious ringtone set for Mike going off. As I looked down at my naked body and around the unfamiliar room, I knew something was off. Mike was recording and I was on tour… there was no reason as to why I should be naked right now. I had no idea about what happened last night other than the fact that we went to the club, I had a few drinks and ended up dancing with Andy. Whatever happened after that was just black to me.

Did Andy and I…?

I knew there was a slumbering body next to me under the covers, but I was terrified of who it was. I had a feeling of who it would be, but I didn't want to confirm the fact. No, I didn't want to know wether I broke the only rule Mike really set out for me before I left for this tour.

My phone started obnoxiously ringing once again which caused me to groan out louder. I reached over to answer the phone and tried my best to put on a happy tone.

"Hey baby" I cooed into the phone, feeling like a complete slut. I had slept with someone last night, I could feel it, but here I was, trying to act like everything was okay.

"Hey hun, how are you?" He asked lightly. I answered saying I was fine as best as I could. After that we talked quickly, he told me about how they would be soon flying to the east coast to record with some producer, and asked me how tour was going. I responded as best as I could trying not to break.

After a bit, I noticed the mysterious person under the covers moving around so I just told Mike that I had to go and get ready for the day and I'd talk to him in a bit. After we said goodbye, I hung up with my heart beating a mile a minute.

Soon after my biggest fears were confirmed as Andy emerged from the sheets with his hair all messy. He looked at me with an apologetic smile on his face.

"So last night we…" He whispered across the bed as if he was scared to say it out loud.

That just caused me to bury my hands in my face and tears to start falling. He immediately ran over to pull me into a hug.

"I did the one thing he told me not to do." I whimpered in his grasp "I fucked up. Fuck, why?"

We stayed there for a bit as I was sobbing in his arms. I had no idea what to do next, I knew I needed to tell Mike but I was terrified of his reaction. I couldn't let him leave me, I needed him. Even though it had only been a few weeks since I met him, he was still the most important thing in my life.

After a while I got up and pulled on my clothes as Andy did the same. I looked towards him as I was about to leave with concern on my face.

"I don't know what to do." I said bluntly in his direction "I need to tell Mike, but I can't"

Andy looked blankly at my direction for a couple of second "You know… maybe that all happened for a reason."

I gave him a confused look. What the hell was he talking about?

"Well you know" He squirmed a bit where he was standing "Maybe you two weren't meant to be together… maybe the fact that we slept together meant…"

"Fuck you Andy." I cut him off before he could finish his sentence. I knew what he was about to say and it pissed me off "I love Mike. This was all just a fucking mistake, and that's all you'll ever be."

I then stormed off out of his room and down the hall towards Jasmyn's. We had some serious girl talk that needed to be done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh it's been way too fucking long huh? Well, I've just been super unmotivated - but I know what direction I'd like to go with this story now.

Comments please! If I get a lot I'll update again today (: