I Hear You Breathing on the Line

seven.

I somehow ended up in the Fuentes brothers' household sitting at the edge of their pool with the barely visible stars above us. We sat there in an awkward silence as Vic sang "Oh Darling" softly playing his acoustic guitar. Mike and Alexa had left moments before saying that they needed to "get something" from Mike's room and that's when things got quiet and eyes turned to me.

Tony reached over to grab my hand and interlace it with his. I looked up to see a reassuring and sympathetic smile on his face and I scooted over closer to him, leaning my head on his shoulder. Vic and Jaime both sent a small smile my way and began to talk about new song ideas as Tony and I sat there in silence.

"Are you feeling okay?" He softly asked after a while brushing my hair out of my face.

"Hm. I think I am." I replied. To be honest, I didn't know. I really thought that I was building up feelings for Mike, I thought that it was love at first… conversation. It really clicked with him, and that never happened with any other guy before, it was different. Frankly I didn't know how to feel about it.

"No you're not." Tony mumbled pulling me in a hug, burying my face in his chest. "But you will be, I promise. And hypothetically saying, if you're not, I'll kill Mike for hurting you."

I laughed hugging him tighter. We just sat there for a few minutes in each others embrace and it felt perfect. It gave me a feeling of calmness, I felt safe, but of course something had to come and ruin the moment.

"Awww look Tone and Lil are together. How cute!" A sickening sweet voice perked. We both looked over to see Alexa standing there, her hair a mess, next to Mike grinning at the both of us.

"Don't call me Tone" "Don't fucking call me Lil" Tony and I both blurted out at the same time. I paused for a second before bursting into a giggle. "Oh my god Tony you're cute when you get angry" I laughed again poking his nose. He got up pulling me with him and brought me into the house where we plopped on the couch and turned on the TV.

Tony flipped the channel so that it was on Discovery, and to our excitement it was the beginning of Shark Week. He squealed jokingly before getting up and making some popcorn.

"Are we seriously eating popcorn watching Shark Week?" I said giving him a skeptical look. He nodded and sat down next to me. We started watching the show in silence for about an hour before Vic, Jaime and Mike by himself entered the room and took a seat around us.

I felt a bit uncomfortable when Mike took a seat next to me scooting in close. Tony must have felt this because again, he took my hand in his and pulled me closer. The stare that Mike was giving at the moment felt like it was cutting through my skin. Sighing softly, I rested my head on Tony's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. It wasn't long before I started drifting off to sleep in his arms.

---

"Wake up!" Vic's "manly" voice screeched as he made himself comfortable on my lap. Grunting loudly, I tried pushing him off but boy was he persistent. Finally awake, I sat up screaming at him to get off me, that I was awake, but he still refused. Seeing not other choice, my hands made their way to his sides pinching and poking them roughly. Vic quickly jumped up and turned around with an angry look on his face, ready to attack. I sprung up from the couch and booked it to the kitchen where Jaime and Mike was making breakfast.

This seemed to be a bad idea as there was only one way to get out of the kitchen, and Vic had instructed Mike to go and block it. With an evil smirk on his face Vic edged closer to me. I knew I had to do something fast, and I was never one for smart impulse decisions. I went with the only idea in my mind at the moment and booked it towards Vic trying to tickle his sides but he got a good grip on me. Who knew the little twerp was so strong?

As I was trying to tickle his sides he fell on top of me giving him the upper hand. While holding me down he sat on me and straddled my hips before tickling me in every way he could. I couldn't help from laughing as I tried to hit him in every way as well. It felt like I was going to die from not being able to breathe but Vic looked the same way laughing uncontrollably. It wasn't long before he had serious trouble breathing and fell on top of me.

I looked up to see Mike, Jaime and a just-woken-up Tony staring down at us with indescribable faces. I guess it would have been a weird sight to see. Vic got up slowly pulling me up with him before noticing the looks we had just received from the other three. He excused himself and walked out of the kitchen awkwardly.

"So what's for breakfast?" I asked awkwardly standing there as they stood there still with a bewildered look. Jaime blinked twice before walking back to the stove and working on the eggs.

"What the fuck was that?" Tony asked with a smile on his face, coming to give me a good morning hug.

"I think we just witnessed soft core porn and my brother was involved with it…" Mike scrunched up his face laughing. "Good morning Lilly, by the way."

"Hey, I didn't know Lilly was a lesbian." Jaime laughed. I stood there for a moment confused before bursting out into laughter, as did the rest of the people in the kitchen. Vic decided to waltz back into the kitchen after we stopped laughing, which only caused us to laugh a bit more.

"What's so funny?" He asked with a small smile on his face.

"Seriously, what's so funny?" He pouted.

"Hey fucking tell me what's so funny or I'll tear your face off!" He screamed in a very "manly" matter and we all burst out into more laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
finally updated! Give me some comments or feedback? :)