I Hear You Breathing on the Line

eight

For the past two weeks, I've been super busy lining up shoots and covering live shows for Soma. The schedule just seemed to be booked. I didn't have any time to hang out with Tony, Vic, or anyone else. We just ended up exchanging small text conversations that never really amounted to anything.

It was just another night, just another local band playing a show who asked for coverage. They weren't my favorite, but hey, I get paid! After taking my run with three songs in the pit, I waltzed out just to see Tony standing there with a big grin on his face.

"Lily!" He screamed running up to hug me "I haven't seen you in for-eve-rrrrrrr"

"It's been two weeks Tone" I teased grabbing his arm and dragging him to the bar.

We both ordered drinks and started chatting about the past few weeks. Things have just been completely crazy it seemed, and it didn't appear to be clearing up soon. The boys were heading back into the studio and I was asked to go on tour with We Came As Romans in two weeks.

Tony and I talked for quite a bit sipping on our drinks until I noticed a familiar obnoxious blonde enter the bar. Of course, leave it to Alexa to ruin my perfectly nice night with one of the Pierce The Veil boys. She did a little scream when she saw us, waved frantically, then dragged the guy by her side over. When they reached us and he turned around, it wasn't Mike. I furrowed my eyebrows confused. Was she cheating on Mike?

I sent her a confused look "Who's your friend?"

"Oh, this is Jonny. He's Mike's friend!" She screeched in her obnoxiously annoying voice. That's when I got a better look at the guy who had his arm wrapped around her waist. Jonny Craig. Go figure, this girl's a whore.

I looked over to Tony and he had the same expression that I had on my face. Shock and disgust. After pausing for a second, he quickly jolted up and greeted Jonny with a welcoming bro-hug. Jonny asked if we could all find a booth to sit and talk, and before I could object Tony grabbed my hand and pulled me into the seat.

About fifteen minutes into the boring and tedious conversation, my phone vibrated and lit up revealing a name that I hadn't heard from in weeks. Unsure of if I should pick up or not, I went with my gut feeling and excused myself from the table and headed outside.

"What the fuck do you want Mike?" I growled into the phone.

"I want to hang out with you hun. Come over to my place." He whined.

I felt my blood boil as all my negative thoughts, all the things that have been bothering me for the past few weeks all spilt out of my mouth. "You're kidding me right? You think it's okay for you to call after ignoring me for three weeks to go to your house and 'hang out' with you just because you're a horny fuck who can't get laid? You decide to call me instead of your slutty girlfriend who is currently at the fucking club with a dickhead? You decide that after flirting with me, after making me fall for you in less than twenty four hours, then ignoring me for two weeks, getting a girlfriend, you think that that's going to make me want to go and meet up with you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler, I know. It's important though, wanted to show Lily's thoughts. Anywho, I'll update soon.

Comments?