I Hear You Breathing on the Line

nine.

It had been days since I last talked to Mike and anyone else except for Tony. I got constant calls from Mike and several texts from Jaime and Vic. I knew I had no reason to be mad at the other two but I just didn't want to deal with them right now.

Since that night Tony and I hung out quite a bit. He came over to my loft almost every day just to chill and talk. I often made us some food and we'd just watch TV. Tonight was just another one of those nights.

Unfortunately, it would be the last for a while though. They were heading up to LA tonight so that they could start recording on their sophomore album and I was leaving to tour with We Came As Romans in three days.

I actually loved hanging with Tony. He was a great guy and just a hilarious person to be around. I could actually talk to him about my whole Mike situation and he agreed to not talk to him at the time being and let my mind settle down before doing anything that could be classified as stupid.

He told me that Mike and Alexa were still dating and that Alexa kept on gushing about how Mike finally let his "I love you" slip. Apparently Mike knew that she was with Jonny and later that night things turned scandalous between Alexa and Jonny. Why he was still with her was a huge mystery to me.

When the clock striked eleven Tony groaned getting up since he had to go meet up with the other guys right now. They were heading over tonight to their rented out apartment.

"Can you come with me?" He asked "Like to meet the guys."

I was a but reluctant at first but I eventually caved and drove him to where they were meeting up - Vic's place. When we walked in I was quickly greeted by Jaime and Vic with big hugs saying that they missed me before giving me jokingly nasty glares about not returning their texts. I shrugged and just told them that I was busy lately.

We walked into the living room to see Vic and Mike's parents sitting there watching some TV. Vic hugged both of them again saying how much he'd miss them and that he'd call every day which I found to be super cute. Everyone was in the room except for Mike which seemed a bit odd to me. Jaime seemed to read my mind as he pointed towards the stairs.

I nodded to him thanking him before making my way up the stairs towards Mike's room. I knocked on the door and stepped in after hearing a soft "come in". His room was a mess. Black curtains draped over the windows resulting in it being rather dark. He was laying on his bed looking like a mess. He was shirtless and dressed only in his boxer shorts. It was clear that there was something up with him.

I sat down on the edge of his bed facing him. "You alright?"

He shook his head "Do you hate me?"

I groaned dreading this conversation. "No Mike, I don't hate you. I'm sorry that I burst out at you the other day but as of right now I still see it that you deserved that. You're still dating Alexa."

"Was" he stated as I gave him a confused look "I just broke up with her. She wasn't… you."

I sat there in silence giving him a skeptical look. At this point I really didn't believe him. He sat up and leaned over pressing his lips against mine and kissing me deeply. I don't know what motivated me to but I kissed him back as well. After I pulled away a grin was implanted on his face.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that Lily" He whispered bringing his hand up to caress my cheek.

I felt a smile creep up on my face. Even though he had put me in such a terrible rut for a while a part of me still wanted to make something work between us. Suddenly a huge sound from downstairs broke apart my thoughts.

"MIKE GET DOWN HERE WE GOT TO LEAVE" Vic yelled.

Mike laughed shaking his head then got up to put some clothes on. He grabbed his suitcase and brought it down the stairs with me in tow. He hugged his parents saying goodbye and we all headed outside to help pack their van.

After everything was inside the van and they were about to leave Mike walked towards me with his smile still on his face. He leaned down to kiss me again and pulled me into a hug. I could hear the other guys making fake puking noises in the background and I looked over Mike's shoulder to see Tony with a huge grin on his face and his thumbs up. I laughed and hugged Mike tighter.

"Promise me one thing though?" He asked as I nodded "Don't fuck Andy and call me?"

I laughed and promised him I'd call him every day and there would be nothing between me and anyone from that tour. He just gave me another skeptical look making me giggle and finally Vic came over to drag him in the van. I waved goodbye as they drove off then got in my car and drove home happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is this cheesy? I think it's cheesy.
Anyway I just wanted something fun to happen!

I'm really happy with all the positive feedback.
Keep 'em coming? :3