Status: active

Shattered by Broken Dreams

001

“SOPHIA!!!” I heard my twin Tara sang threw out the house followed by laughter meaning her and jade’s “friends” were over. I never liked any of them since they gave off an odd aurora that didn't feel right.

Sighing I saved my homework for my criminal justice class and got up heading downstairs to see all of them in the living room

“What?” I asked rather annoyed by the guys’ presence

“We’re going out and you’re coming with” Tara said as she leaned against zacky who smirked and wrapped an arm around her waist

“No I’m not. I have homework to do and get up early for work” I said shaking my head knowing she knew this

“Come on Sophia. All you ever do is school work and work. You never have any fun like you use to” jade said pouting making Matt laugh.

I leaned against the wall biting on my lip as they continued to pressure me to go out with them. Which they did have a point about all I did was work and homework.

“Fine, but I’m not staying out wee hours in the morning like you guys do” I explained to them making Tara get up and hug me making jade laugh

“Thank you thank you thank you” she said making me laugh then let go. So I could go get changed.

I decided on a black halter top, dark blue jeans and black high tops then took a shower taking my time knowing it would drive my sister and them up the wall.

Drying off I applied light gray eye shadow, black eye liner and mascara then rubbed lotion on my body before pulling on the outfit followed by deodorant and body spray.

I put my hair half up and half down throwing the hair that was in the ponytail holder in a messy bun kind of thing the pulled on a silver cross with rubies in the middle that my mother had given me while Tara had diamonds on hers.

“Wow Sophia” I heard Brian say as he walked in my room and up behind me. I quickly walked away then downstairs after looking at him in disgust which made him chuckle.

“About time….” Tara started, but stopped and smirked as the guys all looked to see why she stopped talking.

“We ready then?” jade asked winking at me making me smile

“Yup. Matt, Brian, Tara and jimmy with me. Johnny and Sophia with jade” zack said as he pulled on his coat and holding open Tara’s.

“Relax. Everything will be ok Sophia. I promise” jade said as we got in her car and left for the club.