Status: active

Shattered by Broken Dreams

10

*DREAM*

I was running threw the woods from something and it didn’t seem friendly at all like the storm around me, but something told me to keep running as fast as I could.

I fell to my knees in pain that was unbearable. I wrapped my arms around my chest as my jaw started to hurt and felt like my ribs were separating making me scream out in pain. I rolled to my side as the pain continued, but worse since it took over my body.

I laid there as the pain stopped crying and slowly opened my eyes which seemed different. Everything did my sense of smell, hearing and vision. Then took off running as fast as I could off into the woods.

I stopped at a creek to get something to drink and screamed which came out as a howl when I saw my reflection, but wasn't mine since it looked like a werewolf’s….

*END OF DREAM*

I woke up breathing hard and ran my hands over my body to see I was still myself which I was. i looked my cell phone to see it 8pm and I had miss calls & texts from Tara and the rest of the idiots. I deleted everything without even reading or listening to the messages then plugged my phone into the charger.

I walked out of the room and down to the living room where tes and Tobin where. Tes looked up and smiled patting the spot next to her which I took and leaned against the arm rest.

“How ya feeling Hun?” tes asked trying to cover a yawn

“Ok, I guess” I told her shrugging my shoulders. I really wanted to see Jacoby and to see or know if he was ok. I noticed jerry and tony were both gone which I raised an eyebrow at tes who shrugged.

Sighing I got up and headed into the kitchen to get something eat since my stomach was making noise and didn't surprise me any since I hadn't eaten since two days ago. I ended up making a sandwich and glass of water. I ate in silence then headed back upstairs to the room and laid down after switching on the TV.

I settled on “Dawn of the dead” since nothing else really caught my attention. Halfway, threw the movie I started drifting off to sleep, but woke up when the bedroom door opened and jacoby walked in smiling softly at me.I laid there and watched as he walked across the room then cuddled close to him as he laid on the bed wrapping his arms protectively around me making me smile.

“You ok babe?” he asked kissing my temple. I nodded as I looked up kissing his lips feeling one of his hands under my chin as our tongues danced together. He lightly bit my lip making me moan; I felt him smirk against my lips as he pulled away holding me close to him again. My eyelids got heavy and spilled into a easy sleep knowing I was safe and in a better place.