Status: active

Shattered by Broken Dreams

003

“Pour some sugar on me .Ooh, in the name of love .Pour some sugar on me. C'mon fire me up. Pour your sugar on me “woke me up signaling my alarm had gone off.

Sighing I got up and headed to the bathroom to get ready for class. My mind hadn't been in the right state since the night I met Jacoby. I kept thinking about him and wanted to get to know him better since he seemed like a nice guy, but my sister and jade’s friends kept getting in the way making it impossible.

I pulled on a clean bra, socks, and underwear then rubbed lotion on. I stood in front of my closet not sure what to wear today. I ended up deciding on a white tank top with a black mesh long sleeve shirt, black pants with chain belt, chain choker, black fingerless gloves and combat boots.

I applied a dark gray eye shadow then a thick layer of black eye liner and mascara before putting on body spray, threw my hair up in a ponytail, brushed my teeth and deodorant.

I grabbed my purse, jacoby’s coat and bag then headed downstairs to see no one was awake yet or so I thought. As I was grabbing a bagel to put in the toaster; zack and Matt walked in from the back yard laughing about something.

“Morning Sophia” zack said smiling as he and Matt sat at the table.

I nodded not in the talking mood or wanting to talk to them then grabbed a bottle of orange juice from the fridge as my bagel popped up. I put butter on it then headed out to my car to see Brian leaning against it making me raise an eyebrow at him.

“Morning Sophia” he said smiling as he walked over taking my keys then opened the passenger door

I was confused on what was going on, but got in and watched him walk to the driver’s side getting in and headed to the college.

“You’re absolutely beautiful Sophia” bri said looking over at me then back to the road

I leaned my head against the window not really wanting to talk to him since I didn't like him and didn't like the feeling I got when I was around him and the other guys.

I got out of the car as we pulled up slamming the door and walked into the school wanting to get away from him.

“Morning babe” Tessa said as she sat next to me as I took my notes out to study for the test.

“Hey” I said since I felt bad not saying hi back right away and being in a bad mood

“What’s going on Sophia?” she asked sighing. Damn her I thought to myself remembering she was my other best friend

“I met a guy at the club tonic and I don’t know much about him. All I can say is I’m falling for him hard” I told her as a smile crept along my lips making her laugh a little

“Whoever he is has a spell on you Hun. Go find him then” she said leaning against the wall

“I can’t cause of my sister and roommate’s friends. They haven’t left me alone since that night and feels like I’m a prisoner or something in my own home” I explained to her making her laugh again

“That has to suck” she said shaking her head as the teacher walked in.

I was thankful when my lunch break rolled around and met up with Tessa in the commons to go out for lunch to get my head clear of everything.

We pulled up in front of Applebee’s and walked in getting a table for six which confused me, but she winked at me as we followed the waitress to the table in the back

“What are you up to tes?” I asked skeptically

“Just trust me Sophia” she said picking up the menu

“Hey tes” some guy said making me look over my shoulder to see Jacoby and his friends there. Jacoby looked at me and smirked as he sat next to me wrapping an arm around the back of my chair.

“Hey Sophia” he said then lightly kissed my cheek sending shivers down my back and my face start to heat up

“Jacoby, be nice to my best friend” Tessa said laughing making him chuckle

“Could have told me she was your best friend at college since you talk about her all the time” Jacoby said picking up the menu

“And spoil the fun since my cousin is crushing on my best friend?” Tessa asked sticking her tongue out at jacoby who shook his head and I raise an eyebrow at her.

“He’s my cousin Sophia which would explain why he came home without his coat last weekend and why you have it” she explained winking at me. I nodded finally catching on what had happened.

We ordered our drinks and food then chatted for a while then ate when our food arrived. I leaned against jacoby as we waited for the check to come.Tessa was trying to get me to move out and move in with her then her and Tobin started talking about their wedding that they were hoping to have in the spring time since it was fall now.

Jerry, Tobin, tony and I started laughing as jacoby and Tessa fought over who should pay for the meal, but neither gave up till Tobin got up and went to pay for it. We headed outside and talked about random things.

“So Sophia” Tessa started as she started to smile

“What?” I asked raising an eyebrow

“Want to skip the rest of the day since you seem tired and maybe want to get to know jacoby better” she asked winking making me blush

“Sure” I said smiling as Jacoby wrapped an arm around my waist

“K. well we’ll meet you ladies at the house then” tony said as he unlocked their car.

“See you there” Jacoby whispered in my ear then kissed my temple before getting in the car with Jerry.

Tessa, Tobin and I got in Tessa’s car then headed to the house.

“Wow” was all I could say as Tessa parked in front of a mansion making her laugh and look at me in the rear view mirror

“This will be your new home if you decide to move in and the guys live here too. So, it’s not as quiet or empty feeling” she explained as her and Tobin got out.

I got out slowly looking around the place. It was beautiful and breathe taking. I followed Tobin and Tessa into the house since jacoby & them weren't there yet.

We hung out in the living room and watched movies. After the 3rd movie jacoby and them walked through the door laughing

“Where were you guys?” Tobin asked as Jacoby sat next to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders

“Had a meeting with the boss” terry said lying down on one of the couches. I leaned in against Jacoby feeling my eye lids getting heavy

“Want to go upstairs?” Jacoby asked whispering in my ear.

I nodded and got up following him up the stairs to an empty room that had a king sized bed, dresser and etc.

The room was a dark red which seemed inviting to me since I liked dark colors. I watched as Jacoby pulled his shirt up over his head and bit my lip as my eyes scanned over his well toned body.

I walked over to the bed and crawled in lying on my side facing away from him, but turned over and curled up close to him as he joined me a few minutes later. He held me close and rubbed my back soothingly.

“Sophia. I know we just finally meet and got to know one another today, but I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?” jacoby asked kissing my temple.

I smiled and looked up at him then crushed my lips onto his. I felt his hands slide under my shirt making me shiver as our lips moved in sync.

I had never felt this way towards a guy before, but I liked it and didn’t want it to ever end. We pulled away a few minutes later breathing hard

“I take that as a yes” Jacoby said chuckling

“Yes” I said smiling as I laid my head on his chest and drifting off to sleep while listening to his heartbeat.