Status: active

Shattered by Broken Dreams

007

Days went by without seeing or hearing a word from jacoby that I got worried and started second guessing our relationship. I spent a lot of my time going to college, work and then back home.

“Sophia… its zack. Can I come in please?” he asked lighting knocking on the door. I really didn't want to talk to anyone, but he was trying to be nice and had a feeling Tara was making him come and check on me

“It’s open” I said then heard the door knob turn as the door opened.

I swung around on my computer chair to face him as he gave me a small smile before sitting on my bed looking around like he was unsure of what to talk about.

“What’s up zack?” I asked sighing picking at my finger nail polish

“we all want to know what’s going on with you?” you've been acting weird lately that it’s scaring Tara” he said looking over at me.

I stood up and sat next to him looking at the floor. Not sure how to tell him about how it bugged me jacoby hasn't been around. I felt him place a hand on my shoulder and rubbed little circles on it.

Looking at him I could see concern in his eyes which was new, because he never showed that before.

“I feel empty and lonely” I told him looking away

“What do you mean?” he asked sounding confused

“Meaning I miss my boyfriend who’s been out of town for a week now and I haven’t heard anything out of him at all” I explained to him then got up

“Who is he Sophia?” he asked a little dark

“Jacoby. Why does it matter?” I asked looking at him and raising an eyebrow. He got up and stormed out of the room slamming the door shut which made me jump.

I was so confused on what was going on, but decided to not let it bother me. I was heading back to my computer when a tapping came from my window.

Turning around I saw jacoby there smiling. I walked over to the window smiling and opened it letting him in. He pulled me in the most passionate kiss that one could give to the person they love taking my breath away.

One of my hands rested on the one under my chin while the other went around his neck while his arm wrapped around my waist holding me close to him. We fought for dominance, but finally gave into defeat letting him have control.

I walked backwards feeling him follow then slowly sank down on to the bed on my back. His hand under my chin went down to the hem of my shirt then under and began to massage one of my breasts in his hand as he straddled me to the bed.

We pulled away breathing hard as he slid his hand out from under my shirt then laid next to me pulling me close to him.

He seemed different from a week ago that I wasn't sure what exactly had happened, but could feel myself slowly fall asleep as he rubbed my back.