Status: active

Shattered by Broken Dreams

008

I woke up to steady breathing under me and looked to see jacoby sleeping peacefully. I smiled and slowly got up heading to the bathroom to take a shower before work since I didn't have class for once.

Drying off I pulled on a pair of black slacks, chain belt, black tank top, and black button up blouse with black high heel boots. Applied light make up, brushed my teeth and hair then threw my hair up in a messy bun following by deodorant, lotion and body spray.

I walked out of the bathroom to see jacoby sitting on the edge of the bed looking down at his hands. My heels clicked against the wood floor making him look up and smile. He held his hand out which I took gratefully. He pulled me down on his lap and reached behind him grabbing something.

“Close your eyes Hun” he said smiling which I did then felt something cool against my neck.

Looking down there was a heart shaped diamond necklace around my neck. All excited I turned around crushing my lips onto his while running my hands threw his hair. I felt his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

We pulled away abruptly as my door flew open reliving a pissed off Brian, Matt, jimmy and zacky who had an arm around Tara who looked scared. I stood up and backed up jacoby stood up holding Brian’s glare who smirked and shook his head.

“You make this to easy jacoby” Brian said laughing clapping his hands together while walking over to us. Jacoby grabbed me and shoving me behind him keeping one hand on my waist.

“She’ll find out and you know it won’t turn out good. What kind of girl wants a mutt as her boyfriend or husband?” Brian asked standing in front of us with his arms crossed

“I’m sure she rather have a mutt then a blood sucker Syn” jacoby said in a dark venomous voice which exactly scared me.

“Ah ah ah. Dear jacoby, your men aren't here to protect you, but my men are if you dare to try anything mutt” Brian said smirking as Matt and them moved in.

“Jacoby” I whispered not sure what exactly was going on or what to do. I screamed as Brian grabbed me while Matt and them grabbed jacoby forcing him down on the ground. The look in jacoby’s eyes calmed me like they were saying it’ll be ok.

“Get him out of here” Brian ordered then tossed me to Tara who held me as tears fell from my eyes as I watched them force jacoby on his feet and out the door. Part of me knew I would see him again while the other wanted to know what the hell was going on.

I shoved Tara away from me who looked hurt and ran down the stairs to see them coming up from the basement. Brian looked over at me smirking, but that smirk was gone as soon as my clutched hit him hard in his jaw.He looked at me pissed as hell as I glared at him already pissed and wanted to know what was going on.
Getting grabbed once again for the like the 2nd time today which was getting old really fast. I felt a bed under and fought against Brian who pinned my arms above my head while straddling me.

“I always liked it when you would fight Sophia” he said smirking as he leaned down to my neck biting my neck making me arch my back while a moan escaped my lips then screamed as pain hit me than relaxed as pleasure rook over my body. I felt his teeth pierced the skin sending my world spiraling downward and my vision blurring.

I laid there unable to move since my body felt numb and he had handcuffed, I laid there watching Brian rip off my clothes. He sat back a bit before biting one of my breasts while massaging the other one. Feeling his tongue flick against my nipple made my body shudder. A moan escaped my lips as he slid in one finger then two moving slow to a faster pace driving me up a wall.

“God Sophia baby” he moaned in my ear then bit me again making me scream from pleasure. I felt him take off his clothes then enter me. I whimpered under him since he was wider then jacoby and was rougher while jacoby was gentle. I laid there letting him have his way knowing it would be pointless to fight against him. Tears streamed down my face as I thought of jacoby and what they did or were planning to do to him.

He finally pulled out and collapsed next to me breathing hard. I felt him pull me closer to him as he tried to calm his breathing. It felt like hours till Brian was done and I couldn't move without being in pain which made him smile as he got dressed then threw a blanket over me as he uncuffed me before leaving the room.
I laid there feeling vulnerable, sore and felt tears stream down my face from fear. I was hoping Jacoby was ok and hoped he knew I was being raped just to piss him off which I had a feeling was Brian’s plan anyway. I slowly drifted off into unpeaceful sleep.