Twisted Cinders

Respectable Idiocy

Who ever said the Royals were self centered little brats were... mostly correct... BUT we have proof that the young is still salvageable!!! Now, even as I sit here "reading the news paper in a coffee shop" I feel for this kid. He's one of the young royal's, maybe not even past 15, and he's already made front page news! With an essay no less!!!

I have to give him some props though, he's probably getting a very, very stern "talking to."

Also knowing his family, his two older brothers are probably picking on him saying that he's taking the "spot light off them."

YUCK! Royals piss me off. Glad I'm not one of them! But, for some reason, as I sit here in cognieto, I find myself getting tied up into what this little royal is saying...

"Vampires, Witches, Wolves, Demons. This is my world.

The main powers - controlling powers - are the Vampires and Wolves. These two powers have actual Kingdoms with royal families and such. As for the Witches and Demons, they are more of a neutral/don’t want to come between the other powers society.

The Witches are part of a clan, living in the ways of the witch – guide lines set in by the first Witch herself.
The Demons are more like just the people who are everywhere. They don’t care either way where they are, but they do look out for one another.

Each power has a Main Branch of direct descendants of the Original Powers – the leaders of my world. The families are treated like royalty but not like snobs or anything of that nature. Actually the Families heads are the leaders of whatever power they hail from.

In the beginning, the powers wouldn’t mix breeds. But in the newer times… about 550 years ago someone(s) broke that tradition. They couldn't help it though, they fell in love. They bread and created the first ever half breed. Then others started to do it too. The spread of half breeds grew.

People who wanted to keep the old times alive weren’t too thrilled at the idea either, but they got over it after about 95 years. Realizing that the newer generations were becoming stronger then the last.

Then more breeding came along. This time though, they created 3rd breeds; then, a step further, with 4th breeds. The 2nd breeds are the most common these days, second most common these days are the 3rd breeds. And the rarest of all of them are the 4th breeds.

Being a 4th breed meant many things, 1) you were stronger than most other people. 2) You had the benefits of the 4 powers and hardly any of the set-backs. 3) You have the emotional values and mental morals of all of the powers - which, in turn, means that your Demonic instinct kick in and you want to protect others around you.

And because of that desire to protect, a secret group was established to help train the 4th breeds and have them be our protection. Now, the groups themselves are mainly individual things, but I'll come back to that in a minute.

Once someone becomes a member of the groups, they can never delete their membership. Stuck for life.

High ranking 4th breeds control the outbreaks of violence in our world. But there is one thing they couldn’t stop…. The Revolt. I'll explain the Revolt, but for now, I'm still explaining the groups. Well, ever since the Revolt has started the groups have decided to train 3rd and 2nd breeds too. Even some very powerful 1st breeds. They need all the help they can get.

You know what I think they should do? I think they need to get more people like TJ. Now, TJ is the most BAD ASS person alive! From a young age, one of the leaders of one of the groups took TJ in. Started to train him. He was two years younger then me now when he went on his first mission ALONE! And not 6 months later he talked with all of the Elders of the 4 powers! One by one, they started to personally train him.

He was told that once he finished his training he had to go back to his father's group and start to train people once a year. At least 6 months each. But everyone knows that the really, really good one's he trains are the one's who stay for a full year. Maybe longer! It's almost my goal in life to meet him. Give him my personal thanks... wow...

But anyway, TJ goes on missions to try and stop the Revolt all the time. In fact, i wouldn't be surprised if he's on a mission right this very second!

Now, the Revolt is something that some crazy people got together, about 200 years ago, to demolish our normal way of living. They want everything back the way it was before, but they also want one kingdom – which was never specified as which one it is – and all the rest of the species will be slaves.

Personally I think that these people should be stopped. And I know a lot of others want them stopped as well. Like the four ruling families for example.

Just to make sure that the ruling families agree with one another, and to make sure that they talk about what to do about the Revolt – as in taking action against them – they get together twice every year. Taking a month to talk things over and get new defense/attack strategies down with one another. The place they meet is one of the most top secret things out there. Only they and their top guards know where it is.

For all I know, they could be meeting right now. But then again, I am just a 10th grader writing an essay on my world. No matter my breed, I know I will do everything in my power to help with rulers and the secret groups to stop and imprison the leaders of the Revolt."

Well he got one thing right at least, I am on a mission right now. And for some reason, even as I'm advancing on my target that's just left the coffee shop, I cant get the Essay out of my head...

Maybe that's the reason I was caught off guard by the explosion across the street. Maybe that's the reason my target got away from me. And maybe that's the reason I decided to break the rules of my group and actually SAVE the people who were in danger...

And maybe, if I wasn't thinking about that essay, I would have realized who I was pulling out of the car at the time that the rest of them attacked....
♠ ♠ ♠
This has been on my mind ever since I came up with the story line for it. I hope you all like reading it.

PLEASE! comment and subscribe. And yes, bad comments are welcome too.

-A