A Dream Come True

Chpt.10

“Gaby!” I heard Zach scream. I turned around to see Zach only coming out of the restaurant. He hadn’t seen a thing, thank god.
“Hey” I replied. My heart was beating fast. I had even closed my eyes. I hadn’t said no so that Cameron would stop. Had my feelings for Cameron returned? I looked over at Cameron to see that he was as red as a tomato. I could feel my own cheeks burning up.
“Sorry to interrupt your talk, but the concert is in one hour. We`re actually running late.” Your talk. That’s all Zach thought it was. And I had been just a talk, it had almost turned into something more.
“Okay. Let’s go” I said looking down.

Zach`s P.O.V
I could feel that something was wrong with Gaby. In the little time I've known her; I have realized that whenever something is not good, she looks down. She can never look at someone`s eyes if there is something wrong. I was starting to wonder how her talk with Cameron had gone. Was he still mad at me? I hope not. If he still was, I didn’t know what I was going to do.

Cameron`s P.O.V
Oh my God. I had almost kissed Gaby, my best friend`s girlfriend. Yes I loved her, but that was still wrong. Wait, I love her? Yes I, I do. I l…love Gaby. Is that even possible? I've only known her for a really small amount of days. I guess true love is like that.
Since I love her, then I will have to let her go. As cheesy as that sounds, it’s the truth. “If you love something let it go. If it comes back then it’s yours. If not, it never was.” That has always been my favorite quote. I never realized how true it was until now. I'm not going to be mad at Zach anymore. He doesn’t deserve that, even after he did what he did. He did it out of impulse, and I'm sure I would’ve done the exact same thing.

Gaby`s P.O.V
We were at the venue and a lot of people were starting to show up. I was getting a little bit nervous. Okay let’s face it, I was A LOT nervous. I felt a hand place on my shoulder; I turned around to find Zach there.
“I know you’re nervous. Don’t be. You are the most amazing pianist I have ever heard. You are going to do great”
“Thanks Zach” I smiled. “You are way too encouraging.”
“Come on. It`s time” Nathan said behind Zach.
Finally it was time. Time to actually start the new journey ahead of me. The new adventure I've always dreamed about.
Zach gave me a small kiss before stepping out onstage. I stayed backstage before Zach gave the announcement to everyone about me. I was starting to think about how they were going to react. I know how crazy fans are; and they were probably going to start saying that I was stealing their man.
“Hello! How`s everyone doing tonight?” Zach spoke into the microphone. There was a lot of cheering.
“I would like you all to meet a new friend of ours. As you may know, Dillon is not going to be in the band anymore, so our new friend is going to replace him. Please give a warm welcome to Gaby!” there was a lot of cheering as I stepped out. The reaction wasn’t that bad. It wasn’t bad at all.
We played an amazing show. The reaction from the crowd was incredible and way positive. I had never thought I’d live to this day. Apart from the drama, this was seriously the best day of my entire life.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment and subscribe! :D