A Dream Come True

Chpt.11

Tour has been amazing so far. We are now in New York and I absolutely love this city. It was really early, like eight a.m and only Zach and I were awake, so we went out on a walk. We were walking the streets of Manhattan, hand in hand and it was really romantic.
Zach-Do you want a hot dog for breakfast?
Me-Yeah!
We bought our famous New York hot dogs and started eating them.
Zach-You`ve got ketchup on your face. Here let me clean it up.
He leaned in and kissed me sloppily cleaning up my face. I kissed him back; this kiss was filled with passion, love and anything else you could imagine. Mid-kiss I saw a flash and a click of the camera. I pulled away from the kiss and saw paparazzi running away.
Zach-Ugh I hate paparazzi. That’s practically the only bad thing about being famous.
Me-I know. But I never regret the decision I made.
Zach-And I’m glad you made it. If not, I never could’ve met you.
Me-Exactly. We should get going. The guys are going to wake up soon.
Zach- I don’t think they are going to be waking up, but we are certainly going to wake them up.
Me-What do you have in mind Zach?
Zach- Just wait and see.

We got back to the hotel and Zach asked for two buckets at the front desk. “What are those for?” I asked him. “For a little dream crasher” Zach said with a devious smirk on his face.
I laughed and followed him up to our room. Before we entered Zach gave me his flip camera and told me to record everything. We got in, and Zach filled the buckets with cold water. I turned the flip camera on and followed Zach as he went to Cameron and Michael`s bed. He poured the freezing cold water on them and their reaction was priceless. “What the fuck!” I had never heard Cameron swear in my life. I couldn’t help myself and started laughing so hard. I fell to the floor and turned the camera off. Zach was doing the same and Nathan woke up from the scream. Michael and Cameron were really mad at us but it was worth the laugh.
They were cranky the rest of the day but they rocked the concert that night. This was seriously the best concert we have played. It was really fun, and the crowd was getting really into it. It was time to play Amy, and the boys had decided to bring a fan up onstage. Cameron always picked the girl, and he picked one with long wavy blond hair, green eyes, olive skin and a perfect face. She was really pretty and I could see the guys all saw that, even Zach.
Zach sang to her and normally, he sings part looking at the crowd, part looking at the girl, and part looking at me. But this time, he only sang looking at her. I usually never got jealous, but this time I did. Finally the song ended and she went back into the crowd.
We were at the meet and greet and the long had gone on for two hours. There were only like ten people left and the last one, I saw was the same girl Cameron picked for Amy.
“Hi, I`m Allie.” She told the boys. “h-hi-hi” they all stuttered. “Hi, I'm Gaby” I told Allie. I know she probably didn’t mean wrong and she actually looked like a nice person, but I hated that girl. I was starting to become really jealous and that is not me. I'm never jealous. “Did you like being Amy?” I asked since none of the boys said anything. They just started at Allie in awe. “Yes! Best experience of my life. By the way Gaby, I think that you are really pretty and even though you`ve been with the band for a little amount of time I love you and I'm one of your biggest fans” she hugged me. “Um thanks. I mean thank you for being so supportive” I said. I had no reason to be mean to her. She was really, really nice. “Allie, since you are the last person in the meet and greet, would you like to go to dinner with us?” Nathan asked her when he finally came back to earth. “I would love that” Allie smiled. They all had a huge grin on their faces. I faked a “yuppie!” and we went to Ruby Tuesday`s, Allie`s favorite place to eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
whatcha think? Do you think Allie is going to be trouble? is she really the nice girl she appears to be? COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE and youll find out :D