A Dream Come True

Chpt.12

“So Allie, are you from New York?” Cameron asked when we were sitting down.

“Yeah, I live about an hour away from here.” She replied. I could see she really liked Cameron from the way she looked at him.

“Do you like it here?” Nathan said, drooling.

“Yeah I love it. But I wish I lived in a small city, not like New York” she replied.

“Small cities are the best.” Michael replied.

The conversation went on like this, everyone making small talk. Allie was one of the nicest girls I have ever met. Unfortunately, this made me hate her even more. I know this is really weird and that doesn’t make sense, but it`s true.

When we finished our meal, we had to go back to the hotel because we had a long day tomorrow. Before we went to the hotel, we had to take Allie home. Zach was driving, Michael was in the passenger seat and Allie, Cameron, Nathan and I were in the back seat.

“When do you guys leave?” Allie asked.

“In two days. Tomorrow we have to do some interviews and the day after tomorrow is free. Do you want to hang out with us, babygurl?” Michael said.

“I would love to” Allie responded, laughing.

We got to Allie`s enormous house. I swear it was like a huge mansion. We all said goodbye to Allie in the car as she thanked us for “the best day of her life.” She got into her big house and all the guys sighed.

“What`s up with you guys” I asked them.

“She is so hot” Nathan replied. They all nodded in agreement.

“Whatever.” I said with a pout on my face.

“What`s got you all mad?” Zach asked.

“Nothing” I replied coldly.

They all shrugged and we left Allie`s home. We got to the hotel and all went to sleep. I was sleeping in the same bed as Zach and normally we would cuddle. We weren’t on a fight or anything but we didn’t cuddle tonight. I do not like where this is going, and I blame it all on Allie. I feel really bad thinking this because she is really nice and it`s kind of obvious that she looks up to me and all, but she is driving Zach away from me, and I won`t let that happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOO SORRY IT`S SHORT!! and that I haven`t posted in a while but i swear i have been so freaking busy with school and going away to piano camp. (i need to practice a lot) but thank you guys, and to all you silent readers, DON`T STAY SILENT