A Dream Come True

Chpt.5

The next morning I was all packed and ready to leave to meet Allstar weekend! I still couldn’t believe it. This was my dream come true.
After a long flight we got down on LAX and all the guys were there waiting… for me!
“Hi, I`m Gaby. It’s so nice to meet you guys” I introduced myself to the guys. Everyone said “hi” and I hugged them, first Zach (who smelled SO good), next Michael, then Nathan, and finally Cameron who bear hugged me for a good whole minute. They introduced their selves to my parents and siblings and Stephanie introduced herself too. They took us to our new home and asked if we wanted to go out for dinner. The rest of my family said that they were too tired but I said I would go with them. “So now you are in California, so you have to go to IN-N-OUT.” Nathan said. “Yes I would love that!” I said.
When we got there, there were crazed fans everywhere. The boys seemed like they handle it pretty well but even though they weren’t bothering me, I wondered how they do this.
We entered IN-N-OUT and we all ordered. We sat down on a booth and started to eat.
“So what do you think?” Cameron asked me.
“This is so good!” I exclaimed and it really was. It was the best burger I had ever eaten in my entire life.
“Glad you like it” Zach smiled.

Cameron`s P.OV
So we went to pick up Gaby from the airport and I was so excited to meet her. She was going to be such a huge part of our lives now. When she came out and introduced herself I was amazed by how pretty she was. I had never seen such a beautiful girl, and I see beautiful girls every day. I know she`s fourteen and I’m twenty but love doesn’t have a number right? And one I got to know her I liked her even more every second. I had just met her and I was falling for her, and fast.
We went to eat at IN-NOUT, my favorite restaurant, and I couldn’t stop staring at her. I know Nathan noticed because of the look that he gave me, but I didn’t care. I wasn’t going to tell Gaby anything just yet, well I just met her. But I`m not sure for how much longer I can hold this in.
Me- So Gaby, are you excited to be playing with us?

Gaby-Of course! I swear you guys are my favorite band of all time, I really don’t know how to thank you guys enough.

Zach-We are actually the ones who should be thanking you.

Michael-Yeah babygurl, I don’t know what we would’ve done without you.

Gaby-Aw you guys are so sweet.

Nathan- How many songs from us do you know on the piano?

Gaby-I know all the ones in the suddenly yours CD. I couldn’t find the sheet music to like this shouldn’t be legal and those ones.

Nathan-that’s okay. I’ll show you. Tomorrow we have to practice for tour, and the rest of the week too.

Me-Yeah, I can pick you up if you want to.

Gaby-Thanks Cameron, I’d really like that.

Then she smiled that beautiful smile of hers and I just wanted to kiss her so much. But I wasn`t going to ruin this. Since my experience with girls wasn`t so good, I decided I was going to ask Zach to help me out on this one.
After we finished eating, we took Gaby home and went to our own houses. I couldn’t sleep thinking of her. I couldn’t wait to talk to Zach about this.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! so please let me know what you think! comment,rate and subscribe! also i wanted to say that in this story, Dillon was an actual part of the band, like he was in the cover of the CDs and all the interviews and stuff so thats what happens with Gaby. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! loveya!