A Dream Come True

Chpt.6

Chpt.6
Cameron`s P.O.V
The next day when I woke up, I decided to text Zach.
(Text convo.)
Me- hey dude I need some help.
Zach-Sure what`s up?
Me-I think I like Gaby
No response.
Me-Zach? :/
Zach-dude ill talk to you later.
Me-k. Bye.

Well that was weird. Then I remembered I had to pick Gabby to go to band practice, just by the thought of that a huge smile spread across my face. I took a shower, grabbed my keys and went to Gaby’s house.
When I got there, I started to get nervous. I really wanted to make a good well second impression. Yesterday went great, I think she liked me, but now I have to make her really like me.
She opened the door and my heart skipped a beat.
“Hi Cameron” she said. “Hey” I pulled her into a long hug. I couldn’t resist myself. “Ready to go?” I added as I pulled away. “Yup” she responded. I opened the door of my car for her. She smiled and blushed when I did this. I got into the car and decided to ask her one of the questions I’ve been dying to ask her.
Me- So do you have a boyfriend?
Gaby-It`s complicated.
My heart dropped.
Me-What do you mean?
Gaby-Well the guy I liked kissed me on my last day home and told me he liked me back. Then I realized that he wasn`t the guy for me but I haven’t talked to him since the kiss so I haven’t told him. But I don’t want to lose the friendship and I don’t know how to tell him. What do I say to him?
Me-Well tell him what you just told me.
Gaby-Do you think he`ll get mad?
Me-If he was your friend before he won`t because he`ll realize that you are such a great treasure so he probably will keep being your friend. Especially if he loved you.
Gaby-Cameron that’s the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. The treasure part I mean. Thank you. That’s exactly what I’m going to tell him. Do you mind if I call him right now?
Me-Of course not. I want to see how this all turns out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter`s short and not that interesting but i hope you like it! ill try to make the chapters longer if you want :) please comment and subscribe!