Love Kills Slowly

Preface

"Come, Vanda, come along now, darling."
I looked up at the blond haired woman beckoning me from my warm bed. Her blue eyes reminded me of sapphires and they glowed in the darkness of night, sparks of silver from the moonlight peeping in.

"Hast you come to bring me to thee castle?"

"Yes, darling, yes."

Angela, the woman who came to my home and spoke to me of a luxurious life that I could only dream of smiled with a wicked light in her eyes. She motioned me with her hand and as if I was being controlled, I rose from my bed and walked to her. My bare feet touched the cold ground and sent shivers up my back. Goose skin rose up on my arms and Angela embraced me in a quick hug before slinging me onto her back and running.

The speed of her strides were amazing, I couldn't see a single detail of anything. It was all a blur and water sprung to my eyes as the wind blew into my face. I buried it into the crook of her neck and waited until we reached our destination.

When I looked up, a gasp escaped my lips. The sight I beheld before me almost seemed magical. No, it was magical. A castle with a perfect grass lawn and a stone wall glared down at me, the moon casting a malicious shadow.

I took a shaky step towards this beautiful stone thing in front of me, my eyes taking in every detail I could. I wanted to know this place by every crack in every cinderblock. I wanted to know it by every blade of grass, by every specal of rust on every spike. I wanted to know everything.

Angela's hand rested upon my shoulder and I met her gaze. For the first time, I saw true affection in her gaze. There was no lust, there was no wild seduction in her eyes. She smiled gently at me.

"You like it, don't you, Vanda?"

She used the very rarely used nickname of Vandala. I grinned at her, flinging my arms around her long, thin waist.

"I love it!"

Her chest rattled as she laughed. "I am glad that thee feel so."

My grin moved back into a simple smile and she led me into the castle. The interior design was like nothing I'd ever seen. It was more magnificent than the outside. The walls were decorated with paintings and frames, the floor a gorgeous, polished marble. Short, marble obelisks with vases were placed in various places. The stair case was wide and grand. Oh, how I loved the palace. Every second of every minute of every hour of every day was spent with nothing, but pure happiness.

"Let me show you your room," Angela murmured and took my hand, leading me up the red velvet staircase, down a hall and took a right turn. Another hall, down three doors. We entered the fourth.

Inside, there was a creamy, plush carpet. Rich, red painted walls, a bay window and a bed with black covers and a gold curtain. There was a simple connected bathroom and a large closet on the other side.

I ran inside and jumped onto the bed, bouncing up and down and giggling. Angela leaned against the door jam and simply smiled.

I threw a pillow at her. "Come, come! Join me, I plead you!"

For a moment she looked annoyed, but it was washed away by a grin and she leapt onto the overly soft mattress, bouncing as well. We had a short lived pillow fight, for she had pinned me on my back. I ginned at her and we wrestled around on the bed playfully. Once I was straddling her hips, we stopped. I was out of breath, gasping and laughing at the same time. She chuckled, also breathing hard. Our eyes locked and she reached up, cupping the back of my head and pulling me down into a kiss.

I kissed back eagerly and she slowly rolled us over, spreading my legs apart so that she could rest between them. Our kiss become much more heated, our bodies moved on their own. Her lips moved to my throat and I arched, letting out a soft moan. Warmth grew between my legs and my nipples hardened beneath the thin fabric of my night gown.

Angela's hand went under it, cupping one of my breasts and squeezing, her thumb running over the nipple. I moaned again, back arching.

"Oh, Vanda... you captivate me," Angela whispered, her voice husky and seductive. It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard.

"M-Make love to me," I gasped, burrowing my fingers into her blond, curly hair and tugging gently.

She mmed and looked deep into my eyes. "I will make love to you, Vandala and I will give you The Kiss of Death as well."

I had no idea what that meant, but I didn't pay attention to it. I was too caught up in the moment, too caught up in the kiss we shared and the way Angela touched me. Her hands worked magic, her lips whispered the words of lust and love, her eyes the window to her soul.

She loved me. She truly loved me.

And I believe, that's what stopped me from being frightened when she bit down on my throat. I gasped at the immense pain, but it quickly dissolved into pleasure. I bent my head to the side, exposing more of my neck and arching into her body. Her fingers worked feverishly inside me until suddenly, when I need it most, she stopped and pulled out. I met her gaze, confusion written all over my face.

Without saying a word, she rid herself of her clothes and pulled on a pair of underwear that had an odd cylinder attached. A closer look and I realized it resembled that of a man's groin. My eyes widened.

What is that?

Angela smirked at my expression and pushed me further into the matress, placing gentle, butterfly kisses all over the base of my throat, moving lower and lower until she was able to dip her tongue into my sex.

I gasped for the hundreth time that night, out of pleasure and surprise. Nobody has ever talked about doing this kind of act..., but God did it feel good...

My eyes slipped closed, head tipping back and moaning. She didn't let me orgasm, not yet. Pinning my arms above my head, Angela smiled down at me, kissed my lips quickly and settled herself between my legs.

She pushed inside and my back arched. A small sting of pain and then it was gone. Virginity left me as Angela began to move, slowly at first so that a virgin such as me could adjust, even after all her prepping. And then she began to move faster, harder.

My thighs trembled, my moans became louder, nails digging into her back. She engulfed me into a deep, heated kiss and thrust unusually hard. I screamed her name over and over as she continued to hammer that special place that felt so much better than the others.

"S-so tight, Vanda. O-ooh, you're so tight."

The sound of smacking skin, moans and screams could only be heard in the room. The bed shook with her unbelievable speed and power and then finally, one last, deliciously painful thrust and I came.

"Angela....," I whimpered, body going limp on the bed. She pulled out and took off the mysterious underwear, throwing it across the room before cuddling up with me. "I love you."

"As I love you, my princess."
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! First update... among many! So, I originally wrote a short story for a contest about the Vampire Queen Vandala and a Slayer Rosalyn (Rose). For those of you who haven't read it, it's listed as the prequel to this story. Although it should probably be the other way around... anyway. I had a friend read the short story and he absolutely loved it and wanted me to make it into a novel. So here I am =)

Comment?

P.S. THIS IS FOR MY BEST FRIEND NICHOLAS ! Comment for him please, so I can show him all of them. :)