Status: Updates may be slow, as my life seems to be falling apart at the seams, I'll do my best, though..

What If?

31

Image

“What are you playing at?” I asked Alice when we got to the house, keeping her in the garage even after Edward has stomped off towards the house. She looked up at me with feigned innocence in her honey eyes and smiled a large, cheesy smile.

“Whatever are you talking about, Koti?” she asked in her soft, bell voice and I pursed my lips, letting out an angry breath of frustration.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about,” I said, staring directly into her eyes and she giggled, patting my shoulder and smiling that large, mischievous smile that seemed to keep forming that day.

“Patience, my young, naïve little friend,” She giggled out, before turning and skipping to the house, pulling me right along behind her. I got a bad feeling in the pit of my gut, but had no choice but to just let her pull me with her.

She pulled me to her room, me stumbling up the stairs and knowing that, if she didn’t have a tight hold on my arm like she did, I would have went tumbling right back down.

“Mary Alice Brandon Cullen, slow down!” I said in a half scold as well as a half beg, trying to get her to remember that I was a human, and I couldn’t run. She only giggled, letting my arm go right when we got to her room. I almost fell from the sudden stop, but was quickly stopped by a cold hand grabbing my shoulder from behind.

“What’s he feeling now?” Alice giggled out as I looked back to see Jasper standing there.

He smiled softly and nodded at me as his hello before looking back at his pixie girlfriend and muttering something in a voice so quiet I couldn’t hear it but I knew Alice could, which made me pout, feeling extremely left out. I glared between the two, making my agitation very known, and cursing in my head when Jasper sent a wave of calm in my direction.

“Unfair..” I pouted and he just chuckled a soft, baritone chuckle.

“I’m sorry, ma’am,” he said, his southern accent coming out a bit thicker than it normally did and I rolled my eyes.

“You’re not forgiven, because you guys are planning something and you’re not letting me in on it,” I said, sticking my tongue playfully out at the sandy-haired vampire as I crossed my arms, though the wave of calm made it to where I wasn’t actually as annoyed as I normally would have been.

Alice giggled and rolled her beautiful honey eyes before dragging me towards the closet. Jasper stayed where he was.

“Stop with the pullinnnggg!” I scolded, trying to resist this time, however I knew it was worthless as she could pull something over ten times my size and make it seem as simple as pulling me. I let out a breath of air and gave up. “Fine, but when my arm comes off or I fall to my death or something, it’s all gonna be on you.”

Both of the vampires in the room chuckled as Alice tossed open her closet. Upon her going in and beginning to rummage, my eyes widened and I backed away, fully glad that she had let go of my arm.

“Oh no no no,” I said, shaking my head and pursed my lips as I backed into Jasper, who had just so conveniently ended up being behind me once more. “You are NOT making me a living Barbie doll. Forget it, no way. Not. Gonna. Happen.”

/♥\

Just about an hour later I was being forced in front of a mirror. My hair was done into curls and pulled up, just a few random strands hanging down to frame my face, and my makeup looked as though a professional did it and Alice had forced me into a black and pink strapless dress that hugged my curves and puffed out in the bottom, but not in the obnoxious way, but in a cute way, and heeled boots that tied it all together and look beautiful.

Alice stood behind me, a smirk plastered across her face.

“You look amazing,” she giggled out and I just let out a breath. I truly did, for the first time, look amazing. But…

“There’s no reason for me to look amazing, Alice,” I said in a flat voice, still looking at my reflection. She giggled and just grabbed my hand.

“Yes there is.” She said with a bright smile plastered across her face. “We’re getting Edward to talk to you tonight.”
♠ ♠ ♠
oh. Migod! I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOO sorry for how short this is. I know, I'm aware that I suck, but I couldn't do much with it.

I have a good and long chapter planned after this though ;) lol, it's gonna be fun for all of usss! and it will be out by tomorrow and, at the latest, Thursday.

ps. what Alice made Dakotah wear>>> Cilck

pss. I'm happy with all meh subscribers, but, comments?? lol, tell me what you think is gonna happen or what you think SHOULD happen. Critiquing of any kind (good or bad) is a good thing :)