Status: Updates may be slow, as my life seems to be falling apart at the seams, I'll do my best, though..

What If?

40

Image

"Ooh, I got a crush on you
I hope you feel the way that I do
I get a rush
When I'm with you
Ooh, I've got a crush on you
A cru-"


"Next."

'Cause it's you and me
and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all other people
And I don't know why,
I can't keep my e-"


"Next."

"I want you to need me
Like the air you breathe
I want you to feel me
In everything
I want you to see me
In you-"


I groaned, finally just pressing the power button and letting my head fall against the window, shutting my eyes as tightly as possible.

"Are you okay?"

I looked over quickly, having completely forgotten about Jacob having been in the car, biting my lip harshly.

"Yea, no, I'm fine...sorry... just, not really in a music mood..."

I looked out the window, watching as the trees passed us by and sighing, biting my lip.

"You're lyyiinngg!" he all but sang, and I could hear a smirk in his voice, causing me to sigh once more, sitting back in my seat and rolling my eyes towards the ceiling. "Come on, Kotah, tell me what's wrong. And you cant tell me there's nothing, because I know for a fact that you normally love all three of those songs."

"It's really...nothing, just...don't want to think about love right now."

"Why? Does my little sister have a crush?!"

I blushed, sighing and looking back out the window.

"Maybe... But it's... It's just complicated... Don't even worry about it, okay?"

"To late, I wanna know who's makin' my little sis so upset, and if I have to tear his head from his shoulders."

I chuckled, rolling my eyes, yet my heart dropped a little upon him not letting it go, and I sighed after a few moments, "Well...there is this guy... Of course... I like him...and...sometimes I think he likes me... Because sometimes he acts like he does... But then sometimes he acts like I'm absolutely the worst thing to ever walk the face of the earth...and then, we, Me and Ali, were hanging out with him, and...and...he kissed me...and then he left, right away after... And I haven't seen him since... And I'm afraid, and annoyed and just..."

I felt tears pricking at the corner of my eyes, and he sighed and leaned over and hugged me, and I almost freaked out, until I realized that we had stopped already, and we were right in front of the school. And a few yards away, Alice and Edward were looking in our direction.

I pursed my lips, hugging him back before pulling away.

"But really, I can handle this by myself... There's no need for any head ripping or whatever... I don't want to bring you down with me, either, especially not when you're all happy with... Bella..." I tried to say her name civilly as I pulled out of the hug, tossing him one last reassuring smile before getting out of the car, quickly shutting the door and hurrying away before he could stop me.

My eyes looked briefly towards Edward and Alice once more, and I waved softly in Alice's direction, trying to pretend as if I didn't know Edward were there, though it was probably obvious that I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha, yay! It was barely over a week and HERE YOU ARE WITH A FILLER CHAPTER, kind of :) I didn't exactly know if I wanted to put this chapter in, but it was the best idea I had. And actually, Jacob knowing she likes someone will be a lot more interesting in the chapters to coommee :)

haha, hope you enjoyed, even if it was kind of a filler :/

The songs used, also, were Crush, by Mandy Moore; You and Me by Lifehouse and I Want You to Need Me by Celine Dion.

Ps. This is the longest story I've ever written, and as far as I've gotten on any story :) so keep the comments coming, so now you all see where comments leaves us
hint, hint ;)