A New Jersey Haunting

One

“Iero! Come back here you fag!!”

Frank ran, lungs bursting, his legs feeling as if they were going to fall off at any second. He sped down a dirty, grungy alley looking neither to the left or the right.

“If you wanna cock up your ass we’ll give it to ya! You won’t be able to walk straight for a month! Iero, you can’t get away!”

Frank snaked into an abandoned warehouse, sliding under a tarp and trembling violently. He heard the group of five potential gang rapists stop outside of the building.

“C’mon Iero, it ain’t gonna hurt that much. We know you’ve given up that ass before. To that one fucked up kid who shot himself in the face. Probably realized what he was dating.”

Frank tried not to cry. It had hurt him more than anything when Sam committed suicide like that. He thought he’d known everything and then right out of the blue…

“Iero, come out to play. Be a good boy and we might actually let your fag ass go home to mommy in one piece.”

“They love to use the word ass. I wonder if their vocabulary would stretch beyond that at all?” thought Frank, shaking harder when he heard footsteps approach his hiding spot.

“Well, what have we here?”

Frank squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for the tarp to be swept aside.

Nothing…

Silence…

He cautiously opened first one eye and then the other. He listened hard for any sounds coming from the other four guys in the warehouse. The silence was complete and absolute.

Frank cautiously lifted the tarp, looking for his potential abusers. He saw neither hide nor hair of them. He slowly crawled out and stood. There was no evidence they had ever been in the building at all.

“I know I’m not crazy,” murmured Frank, turning in a circle.

He jumped when he got back to his starting point. A pale man with long black hair was staring at him with intensely hazel eyes.

“Who are you and how did you get in here?” asked Frank, going as much on the defensive as his short little 5’4” frame would allow.

The man didn’t even change expression, just continued to stare.

“What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?” said Frank, backing up a few steps.

The man suddenly crossed the room and kissed Frank with ice cold lips which warmed to the touch. The stranger pulled back almost as soon as he’d begun and walked away, disappearing into the shadows.

“That was…surreal,” whispered Frank, clearing his throat.

What was even more surreal, was that he had an unbelievable hard on…from just a kiss!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooo, spooky o.O Don't forget to click the comment button on the way out! Hugs <3