Fairy Tale

Right Turn

I wanted to ring that girl’s neck after what she said about Willow and I, if she wouldn’t have said what she said about Willow then I wouldn’t have this urge to ring her neck. Somehow though I was calming down with Georg’s arm still wrapped around my waist. Bill and Gustav got Ria to leave not before she tired pleading with Tom but he wasn’t having it. Once Ria left I finally calmed down and walked away from Georg’s embrace and over toward Collin.

“I’m sorry about her she doesn’t know when to keep her thoughts to herself” Tom apologized.

“It’s fine but next time she’s around and says something like that again about my sister then no one will be able to hold me back because I will beat the crap out of her” I sighed. Collin seemed to like what I said because he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the top of my head.

“So what is going on with you two?” Willow asked us with a smile on her face. I could tell that she had already known the answer to her own question without me telling everyone, but she was just waiting for me to say it out loud so that it would be official. Before I even had a chance to answer her myself Collin answered for me.

“Brianna is officially my girlfriend now” he smiled kissing the top of my head once again.

“What?” all the boys practically yelled. In a way I was kind of expecting their reaction to Collin and I going out but I was not expecting the sad look that flashed across Georg’s face for a brief second. Willow let out a squeal and ran over to hug me and then extended her hand to Collin, she leaned in and whispered in his ear that he better not hurt me making me giggle.

“So which rides are we going on next?” Gustav asked looking specifically at me.

“We are not going on any ride together” I said referring to everyone, “We are going to go ride the Ferris Wheel” I said pointing to Collin and I.

I knew that the guys just wanted to look out for me after everything that has happened since we have been in Germany but after a while it gets a bit frustrating. Before the guys could protest anymore Collin said goodbye and started leading me towards the Ferris Wheel. The guys didn’t follow us because as I glanced behind me I could see Willow ushering them towards the swing ride.

Collin and I stood at the fair for a few more hours getting on more rides and he even won me a small little panda bear. As soon as it got dark he took me back home, but not before stopping at this little pizza shop to get us a few slices of pizza since I had said that I was hungry.

“I really had a good time” I smiled at Collin as we walked towards my front door.

“So did I and I’m really glad that everyone didn’t stay with us” He said stopping at the door.

“Yea well I think Willow wasn’t going to allow it she wanted us to be alone”

“Remind me to thank her next time” he smiled, “You should probably get inside now”

“Yea I should good night” I said before leaning up and pecking his lips softly.

“Night beautiful”

Collin stood there until I walked inside before walking back to his car and taking off.
Inside everyone was sitting on the couch watching a movie that I knew Willow was forcing them to watch because none of them really seemed interested in it. They all turned around when they heard the door close. I knew then that I was in a bit of trouble because they all got up off of the couch like mad men and made their way towards me.

“Why would you go out without us?” Gustav asked a bit angrily.

“Because I wanted to just spend some alone time with Collin plus since we’ve gotten here to Germany you all have been the only ones that I have been able to hang out with and I just needed a change” I told them a but frustrated that they weren’t giving me some space.

“We just want you safe Bri since so much has happened since both you and Willow got here” Georg spoke softly. He looked as though someone had ripped a piece of him out, that look really confused me.

“Are you ok Georg? “ I asked him, “You look like you were kind of hit by a bus.”

“I’m fine just tired I think I’m going to head home now that you are back” he said saying goodbye to everyone before he left.

Soon after Bill and Tom left and Gustav, Willow and I decided to head to bed. I changed into my pajamas and walked towards Willow’s bedroom.

“Lolo?” I said softly knocking on her door.

“Hey Breezy what’s up?” She said turning around and smiling at me.

“What do you think about me going out with Collin?” I asked her as I sat on her bed and played with the hem of my shirt.

“He likes you and you like him so as long as you’re happy I’m glad that you have found someone Breezy”

“The guys seem to hate him.”

“Yea but that’s only because they don’t want something to happen to us. I think they will always be like that” she said placing a hand on my knee.

“I know” I half smiled at her. I decided to ask her if she knew what was wrong with Georg since it was bothering me. “So what’s wrong with Georg? And don’t tell me nothing.”

Willow bit her lip a bit and I could tell she was contemplating on whether she should tell me or not. “He’s going through some personal things right now” She sighed running her fingers through her hair.

“Alright” I leaned towards her and gave her a hug before getting up and heading to my room.

As I laid in my bed I couldn’t help but think about all that had happened in the past couple of months. Knowing that now I have someone that likes me and is hopefully going to treat me right I think that this wrong turn that life has thrown Willow and I on is kind of starting to take a right turn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are greatly appreciated =]

(sorry it's so short)