Fairy Tale

Returning The Favor

Willow POV

“I should go out and look for her, what if something’s happened to her?” I said as the guys managed to get me inside Gustav’s house; Simone said that we could leave after Brianna left because no one was in the mood anymore but I was scared for my sister because she’s never been like this before and I just had a bad feeling in my stomach which I wasn’t liking.

“Love I’m sure she’s fine, she’s probably just gone for a drive to calm down. She’ll be back here apologizing to you later” Tom said as he kept his hands on my waist from behind as he literally pushed me into the house so I couldn’t turn around and jump back into Gustav’s car; I let a sigh escape past my lips and tried my hardest to think positive but the bad feeling wasn’t going away and I always got this feeling when Brianna was in trouble.

“But you know I hate waiting around, I should be out there looking for my sister. I swear if anything happens to her then I’m blaming you” I warned my boyfriend who just smiled at me and placed a kiss on the top of my head; we both knew that I wouldn’t blame him because I’d be too busy blaming myself is anything happened to Brianna and I didn’t do anything to help her.

“Of course we’ll be right there” Gustav said into his phone before he hung up and just looked at us all in shock; his face had drained from all its colour which wasn’t a good sign but when he looked at me and not anyone else than I instantly knew whoever was on the phone to him, they were talking to him about Brianna.

“What is Gustav? Who was on the phone?” Georg asked as he picked up on his friends behaviour and quietness; which honestly scared me because the first thought I had was that Brianna had died which most people would think about but I couldn’t handle anything happening to her because she was one of a few that I had left.

“Brianna was found in Collin’s house by a neighbour and she was badly beaten up, she’s in the hospital” Gustav told us softly and slowly as tears started to form up in his eyes as he looked at me causing Bill to be the one to take action; he and Tom dragged the rest of us back into Tom’s car before he sped over to the hospital that Brianna had been taken too.

I was silent on the drive to the hospital and I stayed silent as Tom asked the receptionist which room Brianna was in; once I heard the room number I just started walking down the hallway without even waiting for the guys to come with me but I could hear Gustav and Georg were right behind me.

“Oh my god Brianna… what have you gotten yourself into to? Why didn’t you just tell us, we could of helped you” I said to my sister as I walked into her room and saw the state she was in; she had small cuts and bruises with a bandage wrapped around her head and that was only the injuries you could see.

“I’m sorry Lolo but I didn’t know how to tell you and if I did then that would just make Collin even angrier, I’m so sorry” Brianna said to us in a weak voice and I knew she had just been through hell and back; I sat in the chair beside her bed and carefully held her hand in mine as the guys started to fuss over her as well but I could tell they were all angry just like I was.

“Miss Johnson here has a cut to the back of her head, several broken ribs and a punctured lung. Luckily I was able to fix all her injuries but how she just has to rest, for them to heal” The doctor said to us before he put Brianna’s chart down and left the room to give us some privacy; I sat there holding her hand in mine as I let the angry build inside of me and boil over the edge as I went through her injuries in my head.

“How could a guy be so gutless that he has to beat up a woman, he doesn’t even deserve you Brianna” Gustav said as he placed a soft kiss on her cheek so he wouldn’t hurt her in the process and while she was occupied by Gustav, Bill and Tom I was able to slip out of the room without anyone noticing; well I thought no one had noticed me until I felt a hand grab onto my arm and I saw that Georg had followed me.

“Don’t try to talk me out of this Georg because I’ve already made my mind up, I’m going to go find that asshole and give him a beating of my own” I said to him as softly as I could so no one else would try and stop me; Brianna beat up Tyler for me when I told her what he had been doing to me and now it was my turn to pay Colin a visit.

“I’m not going to stop you Willow, I’m coming with you. I have Tom’s keys and no one saw me leave the room after you, he deserves everything that he has coming to him” Georg said to me as he released my arm before we walked out of the hospital and climbed back into Tom’s car; I could tell Georg was just as angry as me which I didn’t think could happen but that was a good sigh because it showed me how much he cared about Brianna.

Georg drove over to Colin’s house first to see if he was there and thankfully he was as his car was in the driveway and the lights were on inside the house; we climbed out of Tom’s car quietly because we wanted to surprise him but first I emptied the air out of his car wheels before I as quietly as I could ran my keys along his car.

Georg rang the doorbell as I stood off to the side so when Colin opened the door Georg tackled him to the floor which is when I walked inside and closed the front door; as Georg pinned Collin to the floor and punched him in the face I walked around the house and found the kitchen which hadn’t been cleaned up yet, I found a poor of Brianna’s dried blood on the floor and a fry pan with blood on it. I picked the fry pan up before I walked over to Georg and a bloody Collin; I wanted him to feel all the pain that he inflicted onto my sister so I lifted the fry pan up and swung it.

Hospital

“Where the hell are those two? I swear if they don’t get here soon I’ll send the police out to find them” Tom said as he paced Brianna’s room as she rested in her bed but I knew she was scared because it’s been over an hour since we noticed Willow and Georg weren’t in the hospital and that my car was gone; we all knew where they went but we didn’t want to say it in case they just went for a drive to clear their heads.

“What were you guys thinking? He could have hurt you, don’t you see what he did to me?” Brianna said to Georg and I as we walked back into her hospital room only to see everyone was waiting for us to get back; Georg quickly placed his hands behind his back because his knuckles were all red from punching Collin’s face in.

“But he didn’t Breezy okay he didn’t even see us coming and we only gave him what he gave you, we made sure that he knew not to come near you again” Georg said to her as he took the seat I was sitting in earlier and took Brianna’s hand into his as she started to cry; I knew all four of them were upset and pissed off about what Georg and I did but I couldn’t sit back and let Collin get away with what he did to my Breezy.

“If you do anything like that again, I will lock you in your room for years and I won’t let you out” Gustav said to me sternly as he walked over to me and pulled me into his arms for a tight hug; I knew he was just worried and concerned about me which I’d be the same if it was him who went with Georg.

“I know and I’m sorry for making you all worry but I had to, no one gets away with hurting my family and he thought he was getting away with it” I said to Gustav as he kissed my forehead softly and let Tom pull me into his arms for another tight hug but this time he didn’t let me go; honestly I didn’t want him to let me go.

I stayed in Tom’s arms as Bill and Georg calmed Brianna down but she just needed a good cry to get all her sadness and anger out; I watched her closely to make sure she listened to the doctor and took it easy but when she looked back at me I knew she wasn’t angry at me and Georg, we just scared her because she didn’t want Colin to hurt us like he hurt her. We smiled at each other when we both mouthed ‘I love you’ to each other at the same time; then a few seconds later she closed her eyes and fell asleep from exhaustion.

“Come on let’s all go back to my place and get some sleep, we’ll come visit her tomorrow” Gustav said as he tucked Brianna in and kissed her head softly before pushing us all out the door; a part from Georg because he wanted to stay the night in case Brianna woke up and panicked.

Bill drove us back home before we all crashed at Gustav’s house because we were just too tired to do anything else; Bill took the spare room while Tom shared my bed with me and the toy dog he brought me a while ago Waffles, I cuddled up to Waffles and Tom before sleep quickly overtook my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment!

And remember violence is never the answer to any problem.