Fairy Tale

Sightseeing and shopping

As I sat there talking to Georg in Gustav’s living room I couldn’t help but let my mind wander to our parents. It was the second time that I lost my parents and on the inside I was an emotional wreck. The night we found out my first instinct was to go out and find that son of a bitch that took them from us and beat the crap out of him, however I knew that I couldn’t, so my next instinct was to break down and cry but I needed to be strong for Willow and get her through this nightmare. I felt a hand being placed gently on my knee and I quickly snapped out of my thoughts.

“Hey are you ok?” Georg asked me softly while rubbing my knee gently. He looked at me with the same look that everyone had given us at the funeral. It was a look that was filled with not only sorrow but pity and it made me a bit sick to my stomach. I hated when people looked at me like that it always made me feel like I had some sort of horrible disease.

“Um yea I’m fine I…I’m just still in shock I guess” I sighed running my fingers through my long brown hair looking away.

“I’m sorry but at least you still have Willow and now Gustav, Bill, Tom and I” he half smiled at me making me feel a little better. He was right even though I lost my parents I was so grateful that I still had Willow by my side because without her I’d probably have done something stupid the night we found out.

“Thanks” I smiled.

Willow and I sat on the couch talking to the boys for the rest of the night. I had to admit they were really nice I was so scared that they wouldn’t like us but they welcomed us with open arms. By the end of the night it was safe to say that we were all good friends and Tom was quickly becoming one of my best friends even though Willow found him completely annoying. However once I got past his bad boy cockiness he was pretty harmless but I knew that Willow would never get close enough to him to find that out. The guys left at about 11 o’clock when Willow and I started yawning.

“Come on you two let me show you to your rooms” Gustav smiled grabbing both of our hands and leading us upstairs like a little child causing me to giggle, “I hope you like them I know it can never replace the rooms that you had in your old house but I really hope that you will soon come to consider this place home.”

Walking into the room that Gustav had set up for me I was in complete awe. It was like Gustav was in my head when he was decorating it because it was the room that I had always wanted. After a quick look around the room I ran out and hugged Gustav with Willow following right behind me from her own room.

“I’m so glad you like them I was worried that you wouldn’t” Gustav laughed hugging the both of us.

“No it’s perfect” Willow smiled.

“It really is thank you but you know you really didn’t need to go through all that trouble” I said softly as I let go.

“I know but I wanted to, you’re family and I just wanted to do something nice for the both of you after everything that happened so go enjoy the room and I’ll see you in the morning” He smiled ushering the both of us back into our rooms. We all said good night to one another and went to bed.

Lying in my new room the next morning gave me mixed emotions. I was still broken up about my parents but at the same time I was more than excited to just have a new beginning and get on with my life which is what my parents would have wanted for me. The smell of Willow’s breakfast was what caused me to get up out of bed and head downstairs.

“Good morning Bri how did you sleep?” Willow asked me as I entered the kitchen.

“I…it was...I slept ok I still had nightmares but knowing that mom and dad would want us to move on with our lives and not dwell on anything made it a little better” I said taking a seat at the table in the kitchen, “How did you sleep?”

“Um…I barley slept” Willow sighed handing me a plate of food and taking a seat right in front of me.

“I know this is hard for you Will but you need to sleep, you haven’t really slept since it happened and if you don’t then you are just going to burn out and I don’t know what I’ll do if I lose you” I said softly already feeling the tears start to form.

Willow leaned over and wrapped her arms tightly around me, “I know and I’m sorry I don’t know what I’d do without you either” she whispered in my ear.

“Oh sorry are we interrupting something?” I heard Gustav ask from behind us.

“No, no” I said quickly wiping the tears.

“Ok then well I’m glad you’re up, last night the guys and I were talking and we thought it would be good to show you girls around since you’ll be living here now only if you’re up to it though” he said softly taking a seat in front of us.

Willow and I looked at each other for a second before I gave Gustav an answer. “That sounds like a wonderful idea” I smiled.

“Good so then go get dressed” Gustav grinned pulling out his cell phone and calling the guys to tell them we had agreed.

After we finished our breakfast Willow and I went upstairs to get dressed. We came down about an hour later ready to go. Since the boys were really famous they dressed up in disguises that Willow and I helped but together, and I had to say by the time we were done with them I barely recognized them. The boys took us sightseeing all over making sure that we took in everything that Germany had to offer in a day from the beautiful castles, to stunning churches and even the little market places.

“Finally a place where I can forget my worries and just shop till I drop” Willow beamed looking around at all of the little shops.

“A girl after my own heart, I think this is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship Willow” Bill giggled as they both hurried towards the first shop that they saw while pushing their way past the mob of people that was in the market place.

I was shocked to see so many people at the market place by the time we had gotten there. It was a little bit after 7pm and there were still so many people looking around and buying things at the little stores.

“I think someone should follow them to make sure that they don’t get lost” Tom said a little worried as he looked through the crowd.

“Good luck with that I like to stay clear of Willow once she starts shopping” I giggled, “That and I’m hungry.”

“Ok well how about Tom and Gustav you go with them and I’ll take Brianna to get something to eat” Georg suggested.

“Great lets go” I smiled dragging Georg over towards a little café that I saw earlier.

Even with the huge crowd that was in the market place the café was pretty empty. Georg offered to buy me something to eat while I went off and got us a table. He came back with two baskets, one filled with chicken fingers and French fries for me and the other filled with a cheeseburger and French fries for him along with two glasses of Coke. There was an awkward silence between the two of us while we ate; it was only awkward because I was making it that way though.

“So do you like it here so far?” Georg asked breaking the silence.

“It’s nice but I do miss New York” I shrugged taking a sip of my drink.

“You seem to be taking everything a lot better than Willow”

“Yea well I’ve been through this once before so I know how to handle it all, I’m not saying that it is easy because losing your parents before their time is never easy but knowing that I’ll be ok in the end helps”

Georg reached over the table and held my hand and rubbed his thumb against it gently. I looked up and smiled softly at him. I could tell why a lot of girls loved him because he was sweet and he was handsome but it was too early for me to get close to anyone like that especially after what happened with my last boyfriend.

“We should probably head out and find the others” I said quickly pulling my hand away. Georg frowned slightly and agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brianna's room
Brianna's outfit

The second chapter is finally up yay =] Please comment on it and tell us what you think we'd really appreciate it.