Fairy Tale

Breakfast In Bed

Willow’s POV

I arrived back home with Gustav, Bill and Tom after leaving Georg at the hospital in case Brianna needed someone; I just wanted to go take a shower and go to bed because after all the worrying I did today I was tired but I knew they guys would want to talk about the mission Georg and I went on earlier seeing as they didn’t get to last night.

“Please explain to me what was going through your head Willow? I’d really like to know what made to go get your revenge on Collin” Gustav said to me as the four of us walked into his house and I wished Georg was here to help me but I preferred that he stayed with my sister; all day I’ve been avoiding this conversation but I guess I couldn’t do it anymore.

“Gustav you saw how much damage Collin did to Brianna, she’s my sister I needed to make sure that he never goes near her again. She did the same thing for me when I was with Tyler” I told my cousin as I tried to make him understand why I did what I did; she doesn’t know that I know she went after Tyler when I told her he was abusive.

“We’re all going to make sure that Collin never sees Brianna again, no guy like him is ever going to hurt either of you again. We understand why babe, but he could have hurt you and Georg” Tom said to me softly as he stood beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist; we had a talk last night so I explained everything to him then but I hadn’t talked to Gustav.

“Lolo we all want to protect her but you can’t go around fighting everyone that hurts her, yes Collin deserved it but please just let us deal with him. Brianna is in hospital because of him, I don’t want you in a bed beside her” Gustav said to me softly as he placed a kiss on the top of my head and I knew he was just worried about my sister and I; I knew I shouldn’t have gone to see Collin but I couldn’t think of anything else.

“Next time you go on a rampage take us with you Willow, all of us would love to see him right about now… not that I’m encouraging you to fight” Bill said getting a very stern look from Gustav and Tom so he had to add on the last bit; I smiled as I gave each of them a tight hug because I knew they were just looking out for me.

“I know and I’m sorry for just running off like that, I promise to never do that again. But can we just go to bed now, I just want to sleep” I asked them all as I stood back beside my boyfriend as they nodded to agree with me; Bill took the spare bedroom while Tom would share my bed with me.

“Night everyone, see you all in the morning” Bill said as we all walked upstairs and into our bedrooms; I walked over to my closet as I picked out some pajamas and clean underwear so I could take a shower before I went to bed.

Next Morning

I was sitting on the couch in the living room with a bag packed full of clothes for Brianna while my Aunt Amanda packed a bag of magazines and books and other things Brianna would need; I had my feet resting on the coffee table while I painted my toenails before we went to the hospital to visit my sister.

“Why is she painting her toes now? We’re going to the hospital any minute now” Bill asked his twin brother Tom quietly as they stood off to the side of the room as they watched us; I was too busy making sure my toe nails were all painted and looking pretty.

“It helps keep her calm and not worry about Brianna, I’d rather her do this before we leave then see her stressing over her sister” Tom said to his brother softly as I felt their eyes on me as I finished applying the top coat to my nails; now I just had to wait until they dried so I was going to leave the toe separators on my toes so no smudging happened.

“Willow darling, it’s time for us to go see Brianna. Bring anything that you want to give your sister” Gustav’s dad Henry said to me as he walked into the living room and picked up the bag that I packed for Brianna so he could put it into his car; I placed the nail polish bottles onto the coffee table as I’d take them back to my bedroom later.

“Alright Uncle Henry, I’ll be right there. I just have to go find my shoes” I said to him as I stood up from the couch and walked over to the stair case where I left my shoes; I picked them up and walked back over to Tom and Bill as I was going to let my toes dry fully before I put my shoes on.

“Come on everyone, hurry up. I want to get to the hospital as soon as possible, let’s go already” Gustav said as he walked up behind us and made us walk into the garage to hurry us up; Gustav and I were going with his parent’s while Bill was taking his car with Tom.

Hospital

I walked through the hospital hallways with Tom by my side as we had gone for a walk down the street so we could get Brianna some breakfast; she always did hate hospital food so Tom and I went to get her some while she took a shower with Aunt Amanda’s help because she was still very sore.

“Willow love no, Brianna doesn’t need any more gifts in her room. She knows that you love her, she doesn’t need any more flowers” Tom said to me with a soft chuckle as he placed his hands on my hips and steered me away from the hospital’s gift shop; I just wanted my sister to wake up and see a happy room rather than a normal boring hospital room.

“But there’s some spaces in her room that can still be filled Tom, Brianna knows how I get and this helps me not worry about her as much” I said to him as I started walking back towards Brianna’s room with him as he kept his arm wrapped around my waist; I was being honest but I also loved shopping so it was helping me feel better anyways.

“No there aren’t any spaces that you need to fill love and you just shop because you can, Brianna doesn’t need 20 balloons or 10 stuffed animals to make her feel better” Tom said to me as he placed a kiss on the side of my head and I knew that he was right; but I just couldn’t help myself and I knew how much my sister hated hospitals.

“I know it won’t make her feel better but it makes me feel better about leaving her here, yes Georg is staying overnight for her but she hates everything to do with hospitals” I said to my boyfriend softly causing him to give my hip a gentle squeeze to comfort me; he knew how much Brianna and I worried about each other.

“Well it’s about time you two, I was starting to think that Willow made you both get lost” Brianna said with a smile on her face as I walked into her with Tom; I gave her a small smile as I placed the breakfast on the table in front of her.

“That was one time Breezy and you didn’t help me with the directions, so it wasn’t all my fault and I was the one who asked for help” I said to her as I remembered the time I got us lost when we went on a road trip to Los Angeles; she drove most of the way while I looked on a map which was a bad idea to start with.

“Yes that was one of the times Lolo, but there have been way more times than just one” Brianna said with a slight laugh before she started to eat the breakfast I got for her; Gustav’s parents had already left so they could let us hang out with Brianna as much as we could.

“Willow you remind me so much of Bill, he’s hopeless at directions too. Once he made us drive through the worst part of England, and we were driving our tour bus” Georg said as he laughed at the memory as he sat in the chair beside Brianna’s bed where he had slept; I smiled as Tom gently pulled me down onto his lap as he took the last chair in the room.

“It wasn’t my fault I said to take the right turn, I had no idea where it was going to lead us. I thought that’s the turn that we had to take, maps shouldn’t be so small” Bill said defending himself as he sat on the two seater couch with Gustav and I had to agree with Bill; I’m horrible with following directions so I usually let Brianna deal with them.

“You nearly got us killed Bill, when that group of girls saw our bus and started following us in their car” Gustav said as he chuckled to himself and shook his head but I smiled as I leaned back into Tom; I’m sure it wasn’t Bill’s fault but it is easy to get lost especially when you’re in a new country.

“Guys can you stop please? I’m laughing too much and it’s starting to hurt” Brianna managed to say to us as she stopped laughing and gently placed her hand against her stomach; we spent the rest of the day talking about everything and anything which we’d do as long as Brianna was stuck in this hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
Willow's Outfit

Please Comment!