Fairy Tale

I'll Get You Back

Willow’s POV

“Brianna’s at the park down the street, she wants us to go meet her there with the food so we can have a picnic” I told the guys as I ended the call with my sister after she had calmed me down which took her a few minutes; I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I noticed that she wasn’t in the house anymore.

I didn’t even wait for the guys as I just ran through the front door and down the street towards the park as I didn’t want my sister to be alone for too long; I knew the guys would bring the food with them but right now I wasn’t worried about having a picnic as I just wanted to make sure Brianna was safe.

“No lectures Willow, I know that I shouldn’t have just left like I did but I was sick of you and the guys talking about me like I wasn’t there. I know I’m not fully healed but I’m ready to come outside again” Brianna told me as I walked over to her and sat down on the ground beside her and I understood where she was coming from; I would have left the house if people where fussing over me while I was standing right there with them.

“Alright no lectures but the next time you feel the need to leave, just tell me and I’ll come for a walk with you. You scared me Bri” I said to her softly as I relaxed once I knew that she was fine but I still couldn’t help myself from thinking horrible things could have happened to my sister; at least she hadn’t gone that far and she didn’t drive somewhere so it won’t take us long to get her back home if she got tired.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scare anyone and I won’t just run off next time” Brianna smiled at me as the guys joined us but they didn’t say anything to Brianna about running off; Bill rolled out a blanket for us to sit on while I helped Gustav set the food out because I was hungry.

The six of us spent the next few hours at the park just enjoying everyone’s company and talking non-stop about anything that popped into our minds; I knew this was just the thing that Brianna needed after everything that had happened to her lately and I was happy when I saw a true smile on her face which none of us had seen since she ended up in hospital.

2 Months

I was walking around with Brianna as we were sightseeing in Berlin while the guys were busy doing an interview as we had been brought on tour with them; Brianna and I jumped at the chance to go on a Tokio Hotel tour because this would be the chance we wanted so we could travel around the world.

“This place is freaking amazing, no it’s better than amazing” Brianna said as we were at the Charlottenburg Palace which Brianna was taking a million photos of like she did with everything we saw; I didn’t bother bringing a camera with me because I knew Brianna would want to be the one who took photos of everything.

“I know right but everything in Berlin is more than amazing, but seriously I’d love to live in a palace like this” I said to her as we walked around inside the palace with all of the other tourists who were sightseeing; we got into Berlin early yesterday morning and we were leaving again tonight after the guys finish their concert.

“Maybe one day Tom will buy you a palace and you can be the Queen, like you’ve always wanted to be” Brianna said to me laughing as she knew that I had always wanted to be a princess like there is in movies; she also knew that I was still serious about living in a palace which my Prince Charming who would sweep me off my feet.

“I wish that would happen but I can’t really see Tom living in a palace, but he treats me like a Queen now so I guess I’ll just have to live with that” I smiled at my sister as she took photos of me as we walked around the enormous rooms that were filled with people; our Dad always used to joke that I would have fitted in perfectly in the 1700’s when princesses were more common.

“Please Lolo, you have Tom wrapped around your finger. He’d do anything that you asked him to and you know that, why do you think he takes you shopping so much?” Brianna said to me with a smile on her face as we walked up the large staircase so we could have a look around on the second floor; Brianna was more into sightseeing and visiting museums while I loved the shopping and going to restaurants and cafes.

“Because he loves me and if he didn’t take me shopping then I’d go with Bill, and Tom would end up sleeping on the couch or alone” I said to my sister with a smile as I knew that she was right about Tom which isn’t how he usually was with women; I knew that I had it good with him and I was lucky that I was able to change how he was with the opposite sex.

Brianna and I spent the next 3 hours walking around the Charlottenburg Palace as we wanted to be able to take everything in without rushing around; we were sightseeing all of yesterday so we had already seen quite a bit of Berlin so today was more about relaxing and having a girls day out.

After we had finished with the palace we walked around the streets to find somewhere to have lunch; I spotted a restaurant called Bavarium and I was getting pretty hungry so I dragged my sister into the restaurant which I knew she wouldn’t care about because I always picked out good places to eat at.

“Is everything alright Willow?” Brianna asked me in concern once we were seated at a table and had ordered our meals; for the past few weeks I had been getting hungry easily and I was having cravings which I didn’t really pay any attention to because I have always been a huge foodie.

“Yeah I feel just fine, you know asking someone about how much they eat is rude Bri” I said to my sister as the waiter brought over our drinks but I knew she was just worried about me but I’m sure my hungry is just from all the traveling; I liked to try different foods and that was more important now that we were going to all these different places.

“I’m your sister so I’m allowed to ask you questions like this, you don’t usually eat this much Willow. I’m starting to think that maybe something’s wrong and you just don’t know, you were also grumpy this morning and you were snappy” Brianna said to me softly as she took my hand in hers as she looked at me; me being grumpy wasn’t unusual for me especially in the mornings but I don’t normally snap at people.

“I’m not sure Bri, I mean I feel fine for most of the day but then I’m hungry and I’m tired. I’ve been feeling really nausea too, sometimes it’s in the morning and other times it just suddenly comes on” I told my sister what I had been keeping to myself for the past couple of weeks but it felt so good to finally get it off my chest; at first I thought it was from the traveling and not getting enough sleep as I found it hard to sleep on a moving bus.

“We’re stopping at a chemist before we go back to the hotel and you aren’t going to argue about this with me, after we finish our lunch we’re going back to the hotel” Brianna told me firmly as the waiter brought our meals over to us and I knew what my sister was thinking; I didn’t know why it hadn’t occurred to me that this is what was causing how I was feeling.

“Alright” I said softly to her as we both started eating in a comfort silence as I was too busy thinking about what Brianna had mentioned at and I knew she was thinking about it as well; we took our time with lunch but when we had finished and paid Brianna took me to the closest chemist before we walked back to the hotel we were staying at.

I went into Brianna’s room that she had to herself while I was sharing with Tom but I didn’t want to risk Tom coming back to our room while I was taking the pregnancy tests that Brianna had brought for me; I drank a litre of water as quickly as I could so I could take the test and when I needed to go I used Brianna’s bathroom as I took all five tests.

“Now we wait, I’ll get you back for buying me five tests. Do you know how hard it was to pee on all of them, when I was bursting pee” I said to Brianna as I sat down on her bed beside her as I placed all the pregnancy tests on the coffee table as she set a timer on her phone; I sat there staring at the tests as nerves formed in my stomach and I started to bounce my right leg which was a nervous habit of mine.

“I just wanted to make sure and five is an odd number so we’ll know if you are or aren’t, whatever the tests say it’ll be fine Lolo. I’m right here for you” Brianna reassured me as she rubbed my back to comfort me as we waited five minutes for the tests to work; after the five minutes were up I took a deep breath and leaned over to the coffee table to check the tests.

“Oh god… Brianna all five tests are positive. Which means you could have just gotten one or two, and I’m actually pregnant” I said looking at my sister in shock as I never thought this would happen to me when I was this young; I sat back on the bed with her as she tried her hardest to control her excitement before I burst out crying because I didn’t see this coming and I wasn’t prepared for this.

Brianna hugged me tightly to her body as I cried onto her shoulder for a good hour before I wore myself out and ended up falling asleep; Brianna took my shoes off before she helped me under the bed sheets so I could take a nap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Willow's Outfit

Please Comment!