Fairy Tale

Creating Memories

“Brianna…Brianna wake up” someone said softly to me shaking me awake. I groaned and opened my eyes slowly to see Bill staring at me with a huge smile on my face. Rubbing my eyes I sat up in my bed and looked over at my clock noticing that it was seven in the morning.

“Bill you better have a good excuse to waking me up this early in the morning” I groaned.

“I do, come with me” he said pulling me out of my bed quickly and hurried down the stairs.

He turned around and placed a finger to his lips singling me to be quiet before turning and pointing over to the sofa bed. A smile crept onto my face as I saw the reason why Bill was grinning like a mad man this morning; Willow’s head was tucked into the crook of Tom’s neck with her arm around his waist while Tom had his arms wrapped tightly around Willow with a smile on his face.

“Oh my god I have to get a picture of this” I said before I quickly ran upstairs to grab my camera.

“Take a picture, quick before they wake up” Bill whispered excitedly to me when I came back downstairs. I snapped a picture of then just as Gustav and Georg came downstairs.

I turned around and smiled to Gustav but my smile soon faded when I saw how upset Gustav was getting seeing Tom and Willow sleeping together like that. I knew that after what happened at the club that he was going to be super protective over both Willow and I because he didn’t like it when Collin was that close to me the other day. I also knew that he hated the idea of Tom and Willow together because he knows how much of a manwhore Tom is.

“If you go over there and pull them apart I will hurt you” I whispered to Gustav. I placed my camera down on the coffee table before I pushed him and everyone else into the kitchen so we wouldn’t wake them up. Since Willow was still sleeping and she is the one that usually made everyone breakfast I took it upon myself to make breakfast this morning.

“You’re going to burn the house down!” Gustav nearly yelled when some of the oil for the breakfast potatoes spilt on the stove and making the flames larger. I ignore Gustav and kept making breakfast before he pushed me out of the way mumbling that I was never allowed to cook again since I had spilt some more oil on the flames.

Since I wasn’t allowed to cook anymore I decided to set the table and wake up sleeping beauty since she was still asleep. It was a bit weird that Willow was still asleep since she was always the first person awake waking everyone else up, but I knew that since our parents died she hadn’t been sleeping at all so her getting this much rest was a good thing. I walked into the living room and smiled again when I saw Tom and Willow in the same position that I had left them in earlier. Willow started stirring a bit as I walked closer to the sofa bed and slowly opened her eyes and stared up at Tom. Knowing that I might not see them like this again I quietly walked over to where I had left the camera and took another picture.

“What…Bri what the hell are you doing?” Willow growled sitting up.

“Creating memories Lolo” I said innocently.

“You better delete that picture right now or else” she said narrowing her eyes at me slowly getting out of the bed.

“Uh no I don’t think so, I plan on…ah” I started to say but was cut off when Willow lunged towards me trying to grab the camera from my hands. I dodged Willow and ran back into the kitchen running straight into Georg who was laughing at both Willow and I.

“Georg save me please she’s going to hurt me” I said running behind him using him as a shield. He let out another laugh held Willow back for me so I could run up and put my camera away. Everyone was already at the table and eating breakfast by the time I came back downstairs. I could tell that Willow was really upset with me so I made a mental note to try and make it up to her later.

After breakfast the guys told us that they needed to head into the studio to work on a few things and invited us to come along. Willow and I were both excited about it because we would get to see them in their element, plus it would be the first time that we would hear their music since we moved in with Gustav. Tom, Bill and Georg said that they would meet us at the studio since they all had to head home and change clothes. Once the boys were gone I headed upstairs and changed out of my pajamas and into something appropriate for the studio. Willow came out of her room just as I was coming out of mine, I figured this was a good time to apologize to her.

“Hey Willow” I said softly.

“Yea Brianna?” she asked turning around.

“About me taking that picture earlier of you and Tom I’m so..”

“Don’t worry about it Breezy, I probably would have done the same if it was you down there sleeping on Ge…Collin” she interpreted smiling at me.

“Alrighty then” I smiled back at her walking down the stairs wondering who’s name she was going to say before she said Collin’s name.

Gustav was already downstairs waiting for us as with his car keys in hand as he waited for us by the front door. “Ready?” he asked opening the door only to collide with a guy holding a vase full of roses and a teddy bear.

“Is this the residence of Brianna Johnson?” the man asked us once he regained his composer.

“Yes it is, I’m Brianna” I said raising an eyebrow at him.

“Sign here please” he said handing me a clipboard. I quickly signed my name and took the roses and bear from him before he turned around and walked away.

“Who are they from?” Willow asked excitedly closing the front door behind us. There wasn’t any time for me to bring everything inside because Gustav had complained that he was running late and he didn’t like being late to the studio; so I brought them with me into the car.

“They are from Collin,” I smiled as I read the card that was attached to the roses, “he thanked me for sparing with him and for the great time that he had at the Go-Karts track and was wondering if we could go out again this Friday.”

“Awe how sweet of him, you should go out with him he seems like a nice guy and you deserve that after you-know-who” Willow said to me referring to my ex boyfriend Jeremy who cheated on me multiple times with someone that I had considered a really good friend.

I told Willow that I would think about it since Jeremy had hurt me badly and I wasn’t sure that I was ready to be in a relationship with anyone just yet. It wasn’t just Jeremy almost all of the guys that I have gone out with have hurt me so I was weary of the guys that I went out with now. However I really did like Collin so I knew that I’d eventually agree to go out with him again.

“See you still have two more minutes you’re not late” Willow pointed out to Gustav as we arrived at the studio. Gustav rolled his eyes and exited out of the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brianna's outfit

Hey everyone sorry that I took so long in getting this out I had a ton of work to do for school. Well I hope you like it, we would love your feedback.