What Happens When You're With Friends

A Brutal A7x Story (With Beer Involved)

I am sitting up in my room reading my very unrealistic punk rock magazine. It clames to be able to turn things to life.

"I guess I'll give it a try," I thought as I turned to an amazing picture of Avenged Sevenfold. I purtended to grab Zacky and pull him out of the magazine. To my surprise it worked. I about fainted when I saw Zacky Vengeance standing in MY bedroom.

"Oh my, uh, se- se- za- za- OH MY GOD!" I studered.

"Um, hi?" He said staring at my with weir eyes.
"Where is the rest of the band?" He said. I turned back to my magazine and brought the rest of them to life with Zacky.

"Av- av- eng- eng-da," I made out a few small sounds before I fainted.

--------------------Time lapse-------1 hour---------------
I woke up with my head hurting very bad. I looked over to see a7x on my couch hanging out and Drinking some beer.

"Hey let me have some!"I said to Zacky who was sitting next to me.

"No, go get your own," He snapped.

"Fine," I said then went over to Syn.

"Hey, let me have some," I said to Syn.

"No," He snapped.

"Why not?" I said.

"My beer!"

"Please?" I begged.

"MY BEER!" He growled loudly in my ear.

"Bu-" I started to say something but then Syn opened his huge mouth and ate of my head.

"Dude, Syn, you like totally just ate her head," The Rev said.

"Yeah, I know. Wasn't that Awesome??" He replied right when my mom walked in the door, and yes, I could hear all of thes from inside Syn. Thank god he didn't chew.

"AHHHHH!" my mom screamed as she saw 5 men sitting on her couch, beer in hand, and my head eating of.

"Burp," Syn burped and my skull came flying out.

"WOAH!" Zacky said. My body walked over to my skull and screwed it back on. With me able to function now we killed my mom and tried to rule the world.

------------The End------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
stupid?? i know
funny?? not really.
this is what happens when me and a friend get bored.
ugghhhh..
comment me to tell me how stupid and weird i am. Im waiting.
I will write the next one shot soon.
I Promise it wont be so stupid.