‹ Prequel: From Rags to Riches.
Status: Updates come whenever , lovelies.<3

Always and Forever.

004.

Image

Julianns' POV.


I simply don't understand why someone would send us a baby with a two worded "note". It doesn't make any sense and we have no clue why someone would send it. I'm kind of uneasy to take this baby in so easily , since it can be a trap. I'm always on the edge ever since Asmodeus and his little plan , it proves the past can come bite you in the ass.

"Babe? Wanna head back to the dining room? I think the guys are still there waiting." Andreas asked, tugging on my hand. I smiled softly down at him , reaching my other hand up to caress his cheek. I'm so happy to have him as my fiancee & soon to be husband , he's made my life ten times better than before. I wonder at times how I managed to get a mate as perfect as him in my life , he'd be better with someone else. But, hey, I'm not complaining at all.

"Sure. Let's go." I said, walking forward and watching as Andreas fell in step with me. He grasped my hand tightly , pulling me closer towards his body. I looked down at him , noting how he had a stern yet soft look on his face. He's changed so much in the last few months and it's starting to show. Not many people like it , but what can they expect? For him to stay the young, shy, non-confident boy? That's not gonna do if they think that.

"Hey. Whatcha thinking about?" I heard Andreas ask, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Just thinking how much you changed."

"Oh. Sorry." Andreas said , his face puling down in a frown. A sad glint appeared in his eyes , making his appearance look twice as different. My eyes widened at what he thought I meant , and I shook my head. I stopped , pulling Andreas towards my body. He looked up at me , misery appearing all in his face.

"I didn't mean it like that, babe. I was thinking how you changed in a positive way. Not a negative way. You've proved so many people wrong and I love it. You take charged when you need to, but still manage to have a soft side. I'm sorry if it can out the wrong way. I really am."

Andreas looked down for a couple of seconds , just shuffling his feet around. I frowned down at his head , waiting for him to look up at me. Andreas finally looked up at me, a soft smile appearing on his face.

"Apology accepted. You really think I changed in a good way?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. I bit my lip and nodded , leaning down and pecking his lips. Slight fireworks erupted from behind my eyelids , causing me to smile into the short kiss. I love how I can still kiss him and it feels like it's our first everytime.

"Well, that's good to know. I don't want to lose my old, real self to this whole King thing. Will you promise me something? If you ever start to see the old me fade away , can you give me a good slap of reality?"

"I promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
kindaaa shortt, hope ya like it.<3
uh. i only got like 2 comments from the last chapter?
can you guys please give me more than that? cause i'm seriously
starting to lose inspiration for this. Rags to Riches was updated everyday basically
because I got so much feedback. <|3

Untill Whenever. See ya.